Game-Labs Forum

No NPCs in open world in war server ?

Hiall1

Hi,

sorry, I,m a beginner, and I,ve been reading different tutorials on yahoo for  an hour...but this game doesn,t work: I chose a mission of fighting ships, I go to the appropriate sword sign after leaving port with my cutter (on war server).....but nothing happens, there are no ships (NPCs) there to fight with....the icon doesn,t appear on upper right corner of my screen where I,m supposed to tick "join a fight"..(I completed all training, except final exam).

Tx:

G

12 hours ago, Hiall1 said:

Hi,

sorry, I,m a beginner, and I,ve been reading different tutorials on yahoo for  an hour...but this game doesn,t work: I chose a mission of fighting ships, I go to the appropriate sword sign after leaving port with my cutter (on war server).....but nothing happens, there are no ships (NPCs) there to fight with....the icon doesn,t appear on upper right corner of my screen where I,m supposed to tick "join a fight"..(I completed all training, except final exam).

Tx:

G

Captain, could you please clarify have you figured out the question after Captain @Hethwill answer or still there is an issue?

13 hours ago, Hiall1 said:

Hi,

Tx:

G

You have to sail near the swords, then click on them and confirm ("join alone" or "join as a group") for launching the mission.

When mission is complete, you have to go to a friendly port, then click on your journal in your mission logs, select the completed mission and get your rewards (doubloons or chests).

If you got a chest, it is placed in the port warehouse. You open the warehouse, right-click on the chest and select "OPEN". The content of the chest is place in the warehouse.

Have a look in the Naval Action User Guide, plenty of tips there.

• Like 1