Game-Labs Forum

Empty Chests

GrubbyZebra

I've been having an issue where I open a mission chest and it is empty. At first I thought maybe it was dumping an upgrade or doubloons into my respective chests, but was finally able to confirm it was, in fact, an empty mission chest last night by taking careful note of all my inventories before and after opening. I asked in my clan discord, and it seems I'm not alone in experiencing this phenomenon. @Ink @admin, is this something you could look into? I F11'd it, but do not have the report number (I don't even know where to find them tbh, they do not appear for me when submitting that I see). 

Thanks,

I always open my chest in a ships hull so they don't get mixed up with my warehouse stuff.  Though tonight the servers are being really laggy for me so that could be the issue that it's lagging the results.  Oh and mission chest don't give doubloons, only mods.  The mission reward would go into your chest though, make sure your not maxed out as you can only hold 10000 doublons in your portable chest.  That could be the problem to so check on that.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

I always open my chest in a ships hull so they don't get mixed up with my warehouse stuff.  Though tonight the servers are being really laggy for me so that could be the issue that it's lagging the results.  Oh and mission chest don't give doubloons, only mods.  The mission reward would go into your chest though, make sure your not maxed out as you can only hold 10000 doublons in your portable chest.  That could be the problem to so check on that.

I only keep 5k or less doubloons in my chest, and have gotten the rewards doubloons without issue. It seems to only be the mission chest rewards that disappear. I will keep an eye on it. I do get lag spike fairly often, so it could be a packet loss issue due to opening a chest during a spike.