Game-Labs Forum

Alpha/Beta Players will lost all Ships after Release?!

eLt0n

Greetings Naval Action Team,

When the game is done, then all earned ships will be lost?
Or is there some kind of bonus for the Alpha users.

It would be a pity if the player has earned ships would simply removed.

Best wishes

eLt0n

You have to remember this is not a released game, in open world we will have to gather materials needed to build the ship you want which means needing to get enough $$$, and somehow creating/building the ship. There will not be any damage/winning system to "unlock" ships or any level up system or classes, the devs have already said this. We will have to work and play the game like a real sailor or privateer, pirate etc, would have had to in this era.  :)

I don't think we need to keep our ships, but having some "extra" earned XP to spend on research or something would be a nice reward to helping the game at its Early Access stage. 

A good company would reward its "Loyal Customer Base". 

- Please don't accept standard attitude towards your customer base... be better.  I "want" to give this game a lot of my money.

You have to remember this is not a released game, in open world we will have to gather materials needed to build the ship you want which means needing to get enough $$$, and somehow creating/building the ship. There will not be any damage/winning system to "unlock" ships or any level up system or classes, the devs have already said this. We will have to work and play the game like a real sailor or privateer, pirate etc, would have had to in this era.  :)

It appears some users bought this game hoping it would be WoT in the age of sail.

• Like 1

it will be a wipe the progression system that is now ingame is so that ,,players,, wo dont bother much giving feedback gets forced to test out the smaller ships thats it.

and its not a big deal you can easyly get to the trinidad in one weekend if you force yourself.