Game-Labs Forum

Aircraft Carriers?

Woodie

I hope so.

1.At least for me and most likely the game would become very boring in the late campaign,

2.Adding CVs would give more equipment for every warship (mainly AA guns),

3.With new equipment you can create more accurate historic ships,

4.You can't just make doom-stack fleet with 20 battleships in one fleet, because your enemy can just create doom-stack CV fleet to counter your BBs, and planes can easly destroy that doom-stack BB Fleet.

5.It would looks cool watching your or enemy ships opening fire at the aircrafts from the DP-Guns and AA guns and watching all those explosions and tracers :D

Edited by HusariuS
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, HusariuS said:

I hope so.

1.At least for me and most likely the game would become very boring in the late campaign,

2.Adding CVs would give more equipment for every warship (mainly AA guns),

3.With new equipment you can create more accurate historic ships,

4.You can't just make doom-stack fleet with 20 battleships in one fleet, because your enemy can just create doom-stack CV fleet to counter your BBs, and planes can easly destroy that doom-stack BB Fleet.

5.It would looks cool watching your or enemy ships opening fire at the aircrafts from the DP-Guns and AA guns and watching all those explosions and tracers :D

Yeah, i hope for carriers so i can get yorkie in there and make a stupid amount of sisters for her besides enterpresents and hornetz.

Im guessing it will be after release in dlc or another version of the game.

Might create fun custom battles with the forumites when this game gets more developed lol.