Game-Labs Forum

DLC frame and planking wood choices

1 hour ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

Unless they want a certain wood type for something like a fireship or something.  I would think they pick normal wood that would be less resistance to fire.  So might still have a reason to use them.

...is anyone actually fitting for fireshipping? i've never actually seen someone be serious about fireship fitting even before the fireship mod change.

1 hour ago, Teutonic said:

...is anyone actually fitting for fireshipping? i've never actually seen someone be serious about fireship fitting even before the fireship mod change.

I’m planning to ! But just for open world, 

I think the port battle masters don’t like fire ship anymore because the risk of just blowing up away from the enemy 😁

7 hours ago, Teutonic said:

I'm sure it's been done, I mean my first PB I ever ran I did exactly that...the whole reason Wilimgton got history with some of us old PvP2 guys.   Right @William Death?   Though Haven't really needed to use one since, but been wondering about the new changes with crew and all.  If you look at a fire ship fitting it got some interesting penalty's now.

• Thanks 1