Game-Labs Forum

Griefing Player Aarum

Not enough evidence - video ends at 7 mins
Combat happened - other ship heavily damaged
Other ships disengages at the end of the video.

Griefing is consistently keeping you in battles of hours. (7 min battle with combat is NOT griefing)

Captains consistently falsely accusing others of griefing will be punished themselves.

• Like 4

30 minutes ago, Lt Sekiro said:

For info , 15 more player outside near the battle ( all french , no one join )

Traduction for video chat:

Hello men

Record launch for griefing if you gona make it.

Grief confirme , see you in tribunal

Ok

Do what you have to do pls Admin.

https://youtu.be/6mHdHlaUbeI

This happens daily. If everyone posted such battle on tribunal, then admin woudlnt do anything else than watching youtube evidences and banning people :D 

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, Lt Sekiro said:

Then i go make the same , tag everyone i see and tag them for 10 minute only when all my friends run , and never get punished , got it

I would invite you to look up the meaning of the word 'griefing'. 

Greetings,

First of all, im a new player and im learning the game. Being aggresive and  condesendant toward me with the very first interaction is not a good idea. It give a very bad reputation and first impression to you and your clan (Albeit you were all very skilled as we saw yesterday night). I was not there when the schisme of the french community took place and yet, i find it absurd to split the a small community like that (and being agressive toward one another). 
Secondly, i've volunteered (beeing the fatest and smallest ship of the fleet) to move out and "tag" you while i was waiting for reinforcements. Having recieved severe damage and that my support couldn't move to our position i retreated. While on the way to rejoin my initial fleet i have been intercepted by Rasputin, who (like me against you) engaged and sunk my "La Belle Poule". 

After that, i came back with a snow. But got sunk in the first seconds of the battle. 

PS : The chat that gave me this complaint,  the pictures of the french fleet, the battle-leaderboard and the ensuing epic battle that took place for 1 hour and 40 minutes ~ is attached to this post (well the time limit was reached).
I will also won't speak of why you cut your sound on your video at the most...convinient time as well.

Thanks for reading me.
Cordialement, S'Aarum.

20191207215650_1.jpg

20191207232023_1.jpg

20191207231949_1.jpg

20191207231211_1.jpg

20191207234710_1.jpg

20191207235440_1.jpg

preuve1.png

Edited by S'Aarum