Game-Labs Forum

Dedicated alpha testing

sarrumac

Developpers have oppened the game for testing, and want feed-back, its good. But is there a way to organize that a bit?

-A bulletin published each patch with testing guidelines would be interesting.

-Involve the community by creating standardized feed back loops through questionnaries for instance. (you cannot have missed the threads going in every direction according to the imagination of players, and I can't imagine that being very useful for the dev team).

What do you guys think, how could we increase the impact of our help/good will/time spent to the team?

5 hours ago, sarrumac said:

Developpers have oppened the game for testing, and want feed-back, its good. But is there a way to organize that a bit?

-A bulletin published each patch with testing guidelines would be interesting.

-Involve the community by creating standardized feed back loops through questionnaries for instance. (you cannot have missed the threads going in every direction according to the imagination of players, and I can't imagine that being very useful for the dev team).

What do you guys think, how could we increase the impact of our help/good will/time spent to the team?

We collect feedback in the dedicated topics and currently are interested in feedback on 
Ship designer/Shipyard
Missions
Combat in general (combat, realism, fun)
Performance and crashes of course. 

Please feel free to share your thoughts ideas and suggestions in those topics. 

• Like 3

10 hours ago, admin said:

We collect feedback in the dedicated topics and currently are interested in feedback on 
Ship designer/Shipyard
Missions
Combat in general (combat, realism, fun)
Performance and crashes of course. 

Please feel free to share your thoughts ideas and suggestions in those topics. 

Ahh ok thanks, will have to collate my posts so you guys and burn your eyes while reading barnehs smoll posts.

Have a gud day!