Game-Labs Forum

A few questions

Rebel Witch

I just started playing the Alpha of this game.

Is there a way to pick a primary target for the main guns and to pick a primary target for the secondary guns seperately?  

Can we turn off our main guns while still keeping secondary guns shooting? Or turn off secondary and fire mains.

Is there going to be a slow motion option for game speed or a half speed option.

Will there be an option to color our ships. I am a big fan of the white colored ships of the late 1800s, just wondering if we will be able do that?

Will we be able to name our own ships?

Thats my questions for now. thanks!!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Rebel Witch said:

Is there a way to pick a primary target for the main guns and to pick a primary target for the secondary guns seperately?  

Can we turn off our main guns while still keeping secondary guns shooting? Or turn off secondary and fire mains.

Is there going to be a slow motion option for game speed or a half speed option.

Will there be an option to color our ships. I am a big fan of the white colored ships of the late 1800s, just wondering if we will be able do that?

1. Not at the moment but hopefully in the future.

2. No you can turn off all guns including secondaries with one button/toggle at least at this moment.

3. OMG why would you like to slow the game even more? xD 

4. Good question... 

5. Would be nice to get such ability at some point.

• Like 1

No yet, I hope there will one.

Not quite you could only order to fire guns with "safe" hit chances

Don't know.

I would hope that design ships not only includes technical but also ascetic choices.

Most defiantly, I'm sure of it.

19 hours ago, Rebel Witch said:

1. Must have.(hope in future)

2. Actually a gr8 idea to don't waste main guns ammo.

3. Hmmm... if game goes to Multiplayer/Online that option is only for Campaigns.

4. Handmade camo... yes-yes-yes.

5. Would be o7.