Game-Labs Forum

Pirates some more specialized way of playing!

i am a noob, so not sure if i miss some of the things ill mention here...

i started as Pirate on PvP because of a friend of mine! thats fine i just would like to see more Piratelike mechaniks!

- Pirates can use any Flag of any Nation, till the start a Fight. if a pirate Player kills many of one Nation, he gets a foe for them

- Pirates are always in war with any Nation

- Other nations can have Peace and form a Alliance against other nations and and

not sure if this is doable now, or if there is a plan for something in this direction, but would make things more interessting, get suddenly attacked by a Spanisch player (which reveals aas Pirate)

For years the players wish special rules for the pirates. Nothing happened during this time, except that the only exclusive pirate mechanics (the ability to attack each other) has been abolished. I would not expect too much in that direction right now.

Edited by Georg Fromm

The chances of them making any of the recommended changes to the pirates is nil. Pirates have been converted into a nation with one exception that they can join both sides of a battle. So they are still unbalanced in respect to the rest of the playable factions. But any of the other suggestions from the past I think will be dismissed and not implemented in any fashion.

On 8/20/2019 at 6:48 AM, Dread2005 said:

- Pirates can use any Flag of any Nation, till the start a Fight. if a pirate Player kills many of one Nation, he gets a foe for them

In OW we should be able to choose a nation flag to fly before we set sail. Then we can choose to attack any nation, even the nation we choose to fly the flag with. But to that said nation we would look like a player from that nation with our play name showing as it would normally. If that nation player recognizes our name, they would know we are pirate and can attack us. In the battle our true pirate colors fly. This would be ideal. @admin

On 8/20/2019 at 2:11 PM, Raekur said:

.... with one exception that they can join both sides of a battle.

This should not have been removed...