Game-Labs Forum

Dutch Fishing Competition.

All deleted because the resident forum police take this all too seriously. I'd heard about the popularity of that location for fishing and found it amusing to be true over consecutive nights, thought I'd share.

I'll no longer be participating in this forum. 

Edited by Dan Morgan

Just relax, I used to afk fish under a fort and 2 towers.  Watched over several hours while no less than 8 people rocked up to get me.  Laughed the whole time as I repaired and avoided, then looted their wrecks, got some really nice mods from their boats.

When I read the OP I didn't know it was just a joke, and I thought it was critisism about AFK fishing.

I was just a bit concerned that the Devs might act on anti-fishing demands.  I really enjoy fishing and would be sad to see it removed.  Fishing is a huge part of the game for me.  I don't fish near forts, prefer to find a secluded part of the sea.  I do fish AFK and would like to continue to do so.  The server will allow far more players than we have online so it doesn't harm anyone if I a only check the hold every 20 min.  If I'm not allowed to fish I won't PvP more, I'll be logged off.

Thanks for deleting your post Dan.  We have had so many good aspects of the game removed, and I think some removals were caused by player's demands.