Game-Labs Forum

BUG --> Crafting ships cost much more doubloons than listed in the recipe

Koltes

I think I found were all my doubloons were disappearing!!!!!!
I had stack of 4,000 doubloons in my warehouse. My clan mate gave me materials to craft Christian (including 7,500 doubloons). So I had 11,500 when I pressed the Craft button.
I got left 738 doubloons left which means it costed me 10,762 to craft the Christian.
I swear that I have lost 10th of thousands doubloons like that. I was already complaining before that they are seems to disappearing. Its hard to catch when you have 100th of thousands in the warehouse. This time I isolated them. Its a definite bug.

ZAmXnor.png

Please investigate asap. Also I would like my money back please. We could talk about estimates or you could check the logs. Im crafting for the entire clan so I guess there were lots of losses...

Edited by koltes
  • Like 1

Crafted one more today, just before maintance.

Exactly 7500. 

110% sure.

Maybe You didn't realise the rest is still in the money chest, as the crafting takes from Warehouse first?

Edited by OjK

21 hours ago, OjK said:

Crafted one more today, just before maintance.

Exactly 7500. 

110% sure.

Maybe You didn't realise the rest is still in the money chest, as the crafting takes from Warehouse first?

nope
you will see at the screenshot second slot is empty. There was a stack of 4000 doubloons that I just traded from my other pirate alt.
Then I was given required amount for crafting the ship.
See whats left?