Game-Labs Forum

it's going to get hot ...

zn么rt

once you get the hang of it, getting land back isn't that a big deal. could have expanded faster if i hand't been puttering around for days at start ...聽馃ぃ

now that there are almost no neutral zones left, this is going to get interesting! can't wait! 馃槺:)

crazy_bear_40.png

that's a lot of progress there @chitkika

have you experienced the settlers becoming more aggressive at some point? i read some rumor that once all areas are claimed the game changes in pace. i'm not really sure if i'm there yet, there are still some areas i can't see, but you must be way past that point already. no need to spoil everything but ... is it true that the game changes? do they finally attack? or is it just keep cornering them until you got 100% of the territory?

I have had one camp well inside my territory attacked by a patrol. Had a ball hunting them down. I have also lost another camp, but I don't know why. Other than that I think it's same.聽

Edited by chitkika

I'm nearly 500 days in and I'm pretty sure I've聽seen a big jump in the settlers using much more heavy damage weapons now than they used to at the start of the game.... Makes it much tougher in a good way, more of a battle. But I think a lot depends on how you play it with the KARMA?

The annoying thing is those pesky handgun six shooters that do high damage each bullet and can seemingly pinpoint accurately hit you from over 80+ meters away! That is totally unrealistic for a handgun of that era never mind today,聽 but I'm sure the devs will balance these issues out sooner rather than later I suspect?聽:)