Game-Labs Forum

Close reinforcements

Is it possible to give players and option to prevent other people from entering your battle?

For example

a is kicking the crap out of b, lower BR for a so b cannot get reinforcements

c joins on the side of a but then leaves

d joins after c leaves and proceeds to kill a

a never wanted help and there should be an option that allows him to prevent other people "reinforcing" their battle.

Edited by Gregory Rainsborough
  • Like 9

Problem is this can be abused.

Let's say two captains of different nations team up and hunt. Soon as they get chased they can just tag eachother and both use option - no reinforcement.

And personally I am against adding restrictions unless absolutely necessary, and this case the problem is with the current BR mechanic. 

Edited by Liang Dao Ming

10 minutes ago, Liang Dao Ming said:

Problem is this can be abused.

Let's say two captains of different nations team up and hunt. Soon as they get chased they can just tag eachother and both use option - no reinforcement.

And personally I am against adding restrictions unless absolutely necessary, and this case the problem is with the current BR mechanic. 

Life finds a way, to exploit anything and everything

This actually happens when friendly players are genuinely trying to be helpful.  I tag a Trinco with my PFrig.  I am the lower BR, so after 2 mins, no enemies can come to call.  Then one of my "Friends" comes in to see if i'm alright, shifting the BR delta so that enemies can join.  Greg is right...this should be fixed.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Angus MacDuff said:

This actually happens when friendly players are genuinely trying to be helpful.  I tag a Trinco with my PFrig.  I am the lower BR, so after 2 mins, no enemies can come to call.  Then one of my "Friends" comes in to see if i'm alright, shifting the BR delta so that enemies can join.  Greg is right...this should be fixed.

It should be fixed, but not the way he described.