Game-Labs Forum

Survival Bug

Hello. 

I just had an hour long duel with an Indefatigable in my Diana. I was winning, and it would have been over in the next few minutes. A ball from one of the indefs guns lit me on fire, and after a few seconds I was horrified to notice survival was off, and I couldn't turn it back on. I watched the fire grow larger, unable to stop it. I went into fire shock, the whole time i'm spamming the hell out of my 8 key. Finally I see survival turn back on, but 1 second later my ship explodes, and the battle is over.

I have no idea what was stopping survival from turning on, and I also don't know how it got turned off, although I could have accidentally done that. I'm a bit frustrated by this bug however. It was a great fight, and instead of winning, I end up with nothing at all. Not only that, this was my only Diana :(

EDIT: I reported with F11, although I didn't see the report number before I got sent back to port.

EDIT2: Results screen 

20190121122703_1.thumb.jpg.49439968fb9fc8f545441422adee2580.jpg

Edited by Guest

1 minute ago, Liq said:

Had similar experiences when I was lagging out with a ping of about 2k, yards wouldnt respond nor could i change my crew task assignments

Ouch, I definitely wasn't lagging this time though. Ping was solid the whole fight...

21 minutes ago, Licinio Chiavari said:

I lost for sure a couple requins in these months missclicking the repair to do.

I think, more than a bug, it's a player error. It happens.

"Shit happens".

Difference is here I had at least 15 seconds of trying to turn on survival, and it wouldn't go on. I could still manual sail, I could turn off/on guns and sails, but survival wouldn't go. It was stuck. 

15 hours ago, EliteDelta said:

Hello. 

I just had an hour long duel with an Indefatigable in my Diana. I was winning, and it would have been over in the next few minutes. A ball from one of the indefs guns lit me on fire, and after a few seconds I was horrified to notice survival was off, and I couldn't turn it back on. I watched the fire grow larger, unable to stop it. I went into fire shock, the whole time i'm spamming the hell out of my 8 key. Finally I see survival turn back on, but 1 second later my ship explodes, and the battle is over.

I have no idea what was stopping survival from turning on, and I also don't know how it got turned off, although I could have accidentally done that. I'm a bit frustrated by this bug however. It was a great fight, and instead of winning, I end up with nothing at all. Not only that, this was my only Diana :(

EDIT: I reported with F11, although I didn't see the report number before I got sent back to port.

EDIT2: Results screen 

20190121122703_1.thumb.jpg.49439968fb9fc8f545441422adee2580.jpg

under investigation

ship of course will be compensated. As this is definitely not a feature.

• Like 5