Game-Labs Forum

Global warehouse information

Captain should have his accounting and ledger books in his cabin to consult during his travels.

Meaning lists of his/her belongings and contents accessible through Journal while sailing in the Open World. 

Not interactive, just information. 

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, Hethwill the Red Duke said:

Captain should have his accounting and ledger books in his cabin to consult during his travels.

Meaning lists of his/her belongings and contents accessible through Journal while sailing in the Open World. 

Not interactive, just information. 

Yeah, not interactive, just a list / overview of the items you have in every OP. Sometimes I think about closing some distant OP that I don't use anymore but can't remember, if I left something valuable there or I am looking for a certain item and I can't remember what OP I have it in.... that is just very inconvenient and with the new teleporting fee this seems to be a high priority QoL mechanic. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Farrago said:

That’s what Blackbeard did.

Well we can see ships globally aswell, so what's the point of treating warehouse differently? If you would have written it down before you left port, you would have the information anyways.

2 hours ago, Sovereign said:

If you would have written it down before you left port, you would have the information anyways.

Exactly! So you agree we shouldn’t be able to see the ships we own when away from the port where it’s located? I’m just kidding you... I wish we had a robust captains log in game. 

• Like 2