Game-Labs Forum

Path to Enlightenment

Ahhh the mind...what a character to observe....but you are not that. Find out "what" observes the thought and feeling "I". Contemplate this while you allow me to peacefully sink your ship. May the blessings of your loot be upon me.  lol

OM...glug glug....OM

43 minutes ago, Headless Parrot said:

Ahhh the mind...what a character to observe....but you are not that. Find out "what" observes the thought and feeling "I". Contemplate this while you allow me to peacefully sink your ship. May the blessings of your loot be upon me.  lol

OM...glug glug....OM

Sink me if you must but i shall rise through the divine right of DLC each dawn.

Edited by Dibbler
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Dibbler said:

In the interests of ying and yang, i pledge to all nations i will not hunt within your rienforcement zones and will actually aid in defence of the home port where possible.

Ghandi

If not gonna hunt within reinforcement zone ya won't be doin much huntin Captain. Well you could visit patrol gank zones I guess, but that's about it.

12 minutes ago, Po Tsai said:

If not gonna hunt within reinforcement zone ya won't be doin much huntin Captain. Well you could visit patrol gank zones I guess, but that's about it.

Actually i will probably get more PvP helping in the zones lol.

Will be a fun way to burn my dlc ships, US coast i hear is in need of some spiritual aid.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Dibbler said:

Will be a fun way to burn my dlc ships, US coast i hear is in need of some spiritual aid.

It's actually surprising how depleted US is of resources and economy due to PvP. I'm happy I joined to try to switch the situation. Too long have European powers exploited US coast. Now we fight for what is rightfully ours - our FREEDOOOM! :) 

Edited by vazco
  • Like 2

I could sail south of the US reinforcement and instantly get pvp any time I want as a US captain @Dibbler joining the US and fighting along side those who have been picked on for too long is one of the best things I’ve done yet in the game :) it’s time for us to make America great again!

Edited by Vile Executioner
  • Like 1