Game-Labs Forum

Quick suggestion regarding Equipment Pre-Sets

Would be nice to have Equipment Pre-Sets to choose from. A quick click on a button, chose the ship and pre-set (skillbooks, guns, repairs, modules).

If everything for the Pre-Set is ready, it should be in a green text and you can apply it. If not everything is ready (not enough repairs / don't have the upgrades / ...) it's in a red text.

Maybe a total amount of 20 pre-set settings, shouldnt take up too much server capacity (though I don't really have much of an idea)

Benefits: No more time wasting of equipping a ship. Equipping guns, chosing skillbooks again, splitting and drag-n-dropping repairs, equipping modules is kinda pointless and could be sped up.

Similar example of how War Thunder did it - Pre-Sets of planes equipped

157874CEB9B04A58D2D98EC8A10C6A914138892F

Edited by Liq
  • Like 10

28 minutes ago, Liq said:

Would be nice to have Equipment Pre-Sets to choose from. A quick click on a button, chose the ship and pre-set (skillbooks, guns, repairs, modules).

If everything for the Pre-Set is ready, it should be in a green text and you can apply it. If not everything is ready (not enough repairs / don't have the upgrades / ...) it's in a red text.

Maybe a total amount of 20 pre-set settings, shouldnt take up too much server capacity (though I don't really have much of an idea)

Benefits: No more time wasting of equipping a ship. Equipping guns, chosing skillbooks again, splitting and drag-n-dropping repairs, equipping modules is kinda pointless and could be sped up.

Good idea.

And plz make perk reset free. For me atleast there is a big different on when I do PvP and RvR. I further more got punished by being in a motar. And ofc the trade. In a bad week I easy spend 300 cm on perk reset.

I would not use pre-sets. I enjoy setting up each ship once it is crafted or changing the set up as needed. I realize it would be helpful for some, but it is not something I would use. One exception to this would be a consumable pre-set. Once clicked, it auto places the max consumables for that ship Say...3 full repairs for hull/sail/rum.

Edited by Guest

13 minutes ago, staun said:

And plz make perk reset free. For me atleast there is a big different on when I do PvP and RvR. I further more got punished by being in a motar. And ofc the trade. In a bad week I easy spend 300 cm on perk reset.

Combat and Trade/craft perks should not be linked.  Your Combat Perks should go off your Rank and your crafting the Crafting level.  That way solo players can have both going on instead of what we have. I have one char that is only a crafter. I have another that has the Mortar Brig perk and I use that one to haul stuff.  While the other three are combat chars with specializations for Shallow or deep and such....folks shouldn't have to have multi accounts to do that.  If they want to be a Lt Com and only Craft than they should be able to have the crafting perks off there rank 50 crafting.  If you want to be a RA and only fight than you don't have to spend any perks in crafting or level up it.

4 minutes ago, Headless Parrot said:

I would not use pre-sets. I enjoy setting up each ship once it is crafted or changing the set up as needed. I realize it would be helpful for some, but it is not something I would use.

Maybe not a preset, but a load out for a ship so I can change the ship knowledge to a load out set up and or maybe other things.  With perm mods you can't really do pre-sets on ships as you really need to make another ship if you want to do a diffrent load out of that same ship.

Lets keep this focused on equipment pre sets, not perk resets pls this is an excellent suggestion lets not derail it when we have tons of topics about that.

This suggestion would be incredibly useful, +1

7 hours ago, Liq said:

yo! we should do some warthunder together! FlyingWarlord is my ign, hit me up sometime. Good idea btw. 

On 5/8/2018 at 4:49 AM, OneEyedSnake said:

yo! we should do some warthunder together! FlyingWarlord is my ign, hit me up sometime. Good idea btw. 

I dont play much anymore these days, couple RB matches but the eternal climbinggame in the first 10 min got kinda boring