Game-Labs Forum

proposals on RVR and port importance issues

Dedicated thread for More RVR and ports importance for doing especially  RVR and ( > PVP / > PVE )

place new ideas and also already discussed topic or threads in this thread.

The ports in this game are just like the eu parliament 

i have to remove my ports all the time , its just stupid to do it every time (time consuming and destructive for other means)

we need more ports.at least 12 , if i want to do pvp or rvr all around the map 

for example i have never bin in the spanish territory for example...because i dont have the trading ports for making ships or  to have a efficient route to be active there...

ports numbers and dock space are to restrictive .. on numbers

and the total number of ships when maxed out (20) at the moment >  we have 8 outposts i need at least a 1. tagger 2. a shallow 3. a deep water ship 4. and a mortar in the port what is a minimum of 4 ships  per port 8x4 is 32 dock spaces 

at the moment we have only 20 total,  i am 12 dock spaces short on the current outpost we have available .

i only have 2  tactical outpost available for doing RVR 1 in the north and one in a freeport who is permanent base for reinforcement for the northern base

for other areas at the map i need to sail sometimes a hour to be active in that area for a good RVR. so i need more outpost in other directions ( Areas ) to overcome the time gap

what means i have a (2) outpost in the north (freeport and one outpost)

and i miss 2 areas (east and west)   for doing good accessible  RVR,  i need at least ;  and that is  2 freeport and to 2 outpost ports that is a shortage of 4 outposts

conclusion:  to do good RVR for me it means i miss:  12 dockspaces and 4 outpost.

Edited by Thonys

also what  i miss in free ports is:

clan warehouse:  (( free of restrictions [officers and members])) clan warehouse in freeport for other clan members witch is restriction free of access 

were the warehouse is bought by officers or leaders of clans.

in the old days cape good hope was a trading outpost where other ships of the nation could get fruits and water to continue their journey (pitstop :)) provided by their own ( clan) nation

Edited by Thonys
  • Like 1

Make all mods craftable. Make them require raw materials only available OUTSIDE the safe zones. Require a workshop INSIDE the safe zones to craft them. (Sorry Poland, Russia, and Prussia — you’re “impossible” nations tho you would still be able to control raw resources.)

Make outside the safezones resource production and ship building cheaper than inside. Cheaper labor and require less materials. Basic resource production should be less expensive than inside.

Makes control of resources in remote areas more important as well as making more trade lanes that need raiding or protecting.

Yes these suggestions are more economic but I feel that the more we can tie economy to RVR and PVP, the more vibrant the population.

tie current patrol missions to hostilities. Once hostilities is raised to 100% the mission is opened for only the attacker and defenders for the time leading up to the PB and give it more fitting ROE and add admiralty chests to PVP shop

Edited by Slim McSauce