Game-Labs Forum

Exploit found PVP farming trick

While sailing about in my store-bought Renomee with 2 Renomee in Fleet, I happened upon an Indiaman with a surprise in fleet.

My fleet ship captains apparently we're all out of rum and we're sailing like true Sailors and did a fine job banging up that big trader. I was busy taking care of the surprise but getting several shots in on the Indiaman myself, in fact I delivered the
 final deathblows that sank her.

Now captain Olaf of my fleet ship apparently landed more hits than I did so I only got an assist. No big deal captain Olaf earned that sink but I was robbed of the glory of combat news report despite my Flawless sailing abilities. I did however obtain PVP marks!

Exploit is this..... You take a fleet ship into battle against your buddy or your Alt, farm PVP all day long and never hit combat news

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Banished Privateer said:

Owner of the fleet ships should be rewarded with kills, shouldn't he?

while he is cowardly sailing circles and ai is doing the dirty job?

Edited by z4ys

1 hour ago, Banished Privateer said:

He is the owner of the ships and AI is too retarded to play competitive against players. 

you send AI to fight while you sail away and go afk. Battle over earn cash marks and xp by doing nothing. Dont tell me its not an exploit of the system if the owner gets everything of what the Ai achives. works perfect against Ai you can earn billion by doing nothing.

Edited by z4ys

2 hours ago, z4ys said:

you send AI to fight while you sail away and go afk. Battle over earn cash marks and xp by doing nothing. Dont tell me its not an exploit of the system if the owner gets everything of what the Ai achives. works perfect against Ai you can earn billion by doing nothing.

I sail solo hunt solo and I'm not in a clan so Fleet ships are pretty much all I have as backup. They are they're almost exclusively for defense (to cover my Escape if I get jumped by 3 Guys).

In this instance I did use them for attack (did I mention the other guy was fleeting a surprise? I guess you didn't read that). The guy made a lot of mistakes in battle that I capitalized on. I went in the battle thinking the only prize I would get would be sinking his surprise. Also after I sunk him he left the battle and surprise surrendered. Had he commanded surprised to attack me I'm not sure I would have made it. Oh who am I kidding of course I would have ,hell,  I'm The Sea Fox

🦊

Edited by Sea Fox
  • Like 2