Game-Labs Forum

Wow! Just wow! Quite litterally gobsmacked! Immediate purchase

Captain_Sir_Loughton_Peto

Wow! Topic says it all. Just wanted to introduce myself and say how thrilled i am that i found this game! I have been waiting for a game like this since playing Age Of Sail in my teens (i am now 29) . I'm staggered by the beauty of it and the realisim of the physics and gunnery. I watched ramjb playing this and i felt immersed in a way that i havnt been with a game for some time. Take my money!!! In fact you already have and despite me staying up late watching videos on youtube even though i'll be tired at work i hope i can play this when i get home!

Is there any way i can pledge more money?? And also i have a degree in history and have a few suggestions or ideas which may help? Although i havnt read too much of the forums as i've been too excited watching youtube videos.

Cant wait for this game and looking forward to being a contributing member of the community.

Capt. Sir Loughton Peto

• Like 4

Welcome to forum, and game!

It sure looks amazing and the gameplay is fantastic even in early alpha!

If you want to see a really awesome side of this game then try to find some videos with battles in bad weather with high waves. The way ship moves and rolls on waves is so beautiful :)

i agree the ship battles are very intertaining and stunning to look at!

i cannot wait for the world map? rpg? added to it?

if your ship battle sim is anything to go by, then keep doing what your doing because it is awesome and it can only get better, just got off from playing for 5 hours, defeated a surprise in my cutter heh and got my brig.

Is there any way i can pledge more money?? And also i have a degree in history and have a few suggestions or ideas which may help? Although i havnt read too much of the forums as i've been too excited watching youtube videos.

http://www.navalaction.com/preorder/

Keys are usually sent out each Friday.

Atm we are basically just testing the sailing and combat system... but even then this is more stable and more fun than many finished games I bought.

I felt exactly the same way Mr Peto, I literally just had a conversation with a friend on Steam about this game, and immediately checked out the website.

"TAKE MY MONEY".

I can't wait to get hold of my key and see what these sea trials are all about.

I felt exactly the same way Mr Peto, I literally just had a conversation with a friend on Steam about this game, and immediately checked out the website.

"TAKE MY MONEY".

I can't wait to get hold of my key and see what these sea trials are all about.

Got my key on boxing day and been hooked since :) you'll love it