Game-Labs Forum

Increase number of fleets on PVE server.

There is very little NPC traffic on the PVE server.  What little there is, is almost entirely single traders.  Most of the warship fleets seem to be under 1000 BR and above 4000 BR, making for some really boring group hunts.

Respectfully,

--Flak  

• Like 2

I notice this as well. Can i ask developers to look in to the number and variety of NPC critters. 

PS. Also if you can remove pesky med cannons from drop tables i will be extremely  grateful . Nothing is more frustrating then maneuver your 1 rate ship to pickup the drop from dead Belonna and find useless  6pd med cannons (she does not mount 6pd cannons???). Thank you.

About the number of bots, it was limited to 1500 per day because of technical restrictions when Unity 4 was on. I don't know about Unity 5... 

On 01/06/2017 at 2:12 PM, admin said:

but pve server has 1500 varied fleets for like 200 players - you can imagine that you are hunting them in the open world on orders without being chained to one port. 

having said that - we are working on new pve content.

On 10/1/2017 at 7:05 PM, Flakbait said:

There is very little NPC traffic on the PVE server.  What little there is, is almost entirely single traders.  Most of the warship fleets seem to be under 1000 BR and above 4000 BR, making for some really boring group hunts.

Respectfully,

--Flak  

I also agree...if you could make these changes it would be greatly appreciated.  Can hardly wait to see new PvE content.  Thanks