Game-Labs Forum

Please add custom painting and the history of painting.

Painting as a kind of neither damage the game balance, but also can give players a lot of fun elements, should return to the game as soon as possible.

You can add custom painting and some special significance of the history of painting.

The way in which the painting can be taken can be a combination of missions rewards and in-game purchases, which seems to be more important for the current development team, as this can bring considerable additional revenue to the development team in order to resolve the follow-up maintenance of the buyout system and the development costs and problems.

If the development team is very serious treatment of painting, reasonable pricing, I believe that the majority of players will be the understanding and support. Appropriate commercialization does not affect the essence of hardcore games.

My point of view may have a lot of limitations, I hope friends are widely discussed, so that painting this interesting element as soon as possible back to the game.

At last ,please  forgive  my  poor English,XD.

Good luck, Captains!  o7!

Edited by Lucky L
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, Mamen said:

Are you planning to bring them back? After Unity 5 implementation?

Hoepfully sooner as I can't see that update any time soon.   Though paints would be nice rewards for things cause really I'll be honest in saying a lot of the ships are getting very dull as they all look a lot alike.  Would be nice to get paints back into game even if it's until a new patch that changes the system how you earn them.  

14 minutes ago, Quineloe said:

Aren't we capped on content due to Unity 4? So what would you like to get paint?

I think that's the idea, however last time I looked at the api there is a lot of stuff that can be removed.