Game-Labs Forum

Zombie crew during boarding

Guillaume de Longueheuse

Question

Hello guys,

Sorry for the "zombie" title, but recently, I observe a strange thing from my point of view, in the game.

During a boarding, against a player, he was able to "repair", to treat some of his crew, probably with the consumable rum.

Happenend two time, in two differents fight. How the guy is able to do that? 

Thanks for your time

• Like 1

7 answers to this question

What upgrade gives this speed buff on crew repair? I faced an opponent doing this during boarding and the crew counted you *very* quickly to his max crew (about 50 men in 1 minute I guess). My counter went up slowly as hell ... what upgrade he might have had?

@mikawaperk Emergency Master will reduce cool down time plus loads of different ways to speed up  times. Look at 

http://forum.game-labs.net/topic/20342-crafting-wood-and-trim-modifiers-patch-103/

this guide. Didn't realize I could repair while boarding just [5] and [1] etc. Crew already stationed ie not greyed won't fill the repair call? 

Use crew repair if you've lost a small number crew not worth it my opinion, but as the boarding goes on then yeah... I'm trying this

14 hours ago, Norfolk nChance said:

perk Emergency Master will reduce cool down time plus loads of different ways to speed up  times

Thx for pointing this out. I'll try that ... It's not wonder that repairing while boarding is not known because the option "5" is not present while boarding. Either it's a bug or a UI display fault. I am not sure if this makes any sense. Who has the time to repair sails / hull / or even medical treaty for the wounded while he is boarded by an enemy ship? Is this really the supposed behaviour?

@mikawa

I think it will be cleaned up in due course. Not a bug. I do question (as I stated above) the repair allocation. I very rarely turn off [grey out] my gunnery deck crew when just about to bored. This means due to boarding crew as well my [5] then [1] ship repair crew will be a lot lower. But on the flip side if its needed that badly you are in a state...