Game-Labs Forum

Brits & Spanish agreement 24-06-2017

Celtiberofrog

5 minutes ago, Grundgemunkey said:

I am not aware that the rules on lighting a fire ship  have changed .... and that friendly fire to light a fireship is allowable as long as the fireship captain agrees with the action

maybe @admin  can clarify and confirm

Well, I quite not fully understand the different chapters, but if it says as you mention, then it's a new factor that never taken into account by us.

Hence, my position is changed and I retract my "nasty gameplay" statement.

(unless I misunderstood what the links really confirm...)

Thx for that info.

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, _Alucard_ said:

You are reported.

Go and call stupid anyone you know, not us.

I haven't seen a coment about my words on how a small faction like ours can deal with other factions huge numbers.

So, I put it here again: why is the game favouring with these mechanics always the factions with huge numbers?

If you have 400 players and we have 50, how the hell can we get to the port and enter the port battle? We can't. Never. That's a fact.

Devs know it and still do nothing about it.

So this game right now is a mess even though it still has an amazing combat system. 

Figure out new conquest mechanics now.

Dont tell me you are one of those leaders... Im laughing a lot now.

If you are 50 and we are 400... gather more allies into the war my friend, but it seems you overestimated your chances of success. Do you know how to play the game with the current RvR mechanics? Do you know to use diplomacy? Let me answer: You dont have a clue.

How pathetic the spantards are. We will burn you to the ground, the same way you wanted for GB.

Just shut up and go play tetris.

4 minutes ago, Chakal16 said:

Hey Shitratio, how can you laugh if you have your head inside your ass hole? Pathetic is who only can advance using exploits and bugs instead of work and organization.

There is quite work and organization in setting 2 ports at the same hour ;)

Hope we see your superior skills (hahahaha) in organization when we continue doing from now this with all your ports.

Just now, Admiral Horatio Hornblower said:

There is quite work and organization in setting 2 ports at the same hour ;)

Hope we see your superior skills (hahahaha) in organization when we continue doing from now this with all your ports.

Awesome work and organization... yes... totally... warming the port out of time and the help of the devs a lot better, so yes, everyone can see the superior exploiting skills, don't worry you can do it with all the ports no one is going to defend, we quit ;) is the only way you can take a port.

19 minutes ago, Admiral Horatio Hornblower said:

Dont tell me you are one of those leaders... Im laughing a lot now.

If you are 50 and we are 400... gather more allies into the war my friend, but it seems you overestimated your chances of success. Do you know how to play the game with the current RvR mechanics? Do you know to use diplomacy? Let me answer: You dont have a clue.

How pathetic the spantards are. We will burn you to the ground, the same way you wanted for GB.

Just shut up and go play tetris.

Horatio,

We don't need the type of rubish you're writting.

Both Brits faction players & Spanish faction players can perfectly talk together with a minimum of education, just to give sens to our discussion, even if we're fighting each other.

Alucard is being respectful you're not, whatever the difference of opinions.

4 minutes ago, Chakal16 said:

Awesome work and organization... yes... totally... warming the port out of time and the help of the devs a lot better, so yes, everyone can see the superior exploiting skills, don't worry you can do it with all the ports no one is going to defend, we quit ;) is the only way you can take a port.

Please do. Quit the game and dont come back. We dont need players who dont know how to play.

2 minutes ago, Celtiberofrog said:

Horatio,

We don't need the type of rubish you're writting.

Both Brits faction players & Spanish faction players can perfectly talk together with a minimum of education, just to give sens to our discussion, even if we're fighting each other.

Alucard is being respectful you're not, whatever the difference of opinions.

But mate, you began with that shit post of the total war against GB, let me quote:

Henceforth and without exception VLTRA refuses to deal diplomatically with the any and all clans of the British faction except through means of war.

Sorry but Im confused.

About Alucard, he is only insulting our intelligence thinking he is smarter than us. Poor guy. So naive thinking one clan could challenge a nation.

8 minutes ago, Admiral Horatio Hornblower said:

Fun fact, your clan declared a war that you cant win.

Fun fact, your clan is quitting the game because of the war you started.

Fun fact, you built a SOL fleet for nothing.

ok, let's close this topic.

We managed to resolve as gentlemen a ponctual issue due to a Bug.

Then I tried to resume how we arrived where we are today, giving you the current feeling of the PLVS-VLTRA clans.

Let's all enjoy that damn beta NA !

good wind all

Frog

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Celtiberofrog said:

ok, let's close this topic.

We managed to resolve as gentlemen a ponctual issue due to a Bug.

Then I tried to resume how we arrived where we are today, giving you the current feeling of the PLVS-VLTRA clans.

Let's all enjoy that damn beta NA !

good wind all

Frog

Wise words.

Lets continue the total war.

What do you prefer to lose first? Sant Iago? Salamanca? the entire gulf?

16 hours ago, Celtiberofrog said:

I personally cheer up the good will from both sides players that has permitted to settle this gentleman agreement.

I also willingly involve my true word (on behalf of the mentioned Spanish clans) to respect this agreement.

Long live our community.   

Not one day old mate.  Not one day you told us something about good will of both sides.  Than  Magallanes us talking about not existing exploits and Chakal16 and insulting in such a kind I really hope will lead to a ban in forums. 

Really Celtiberofrog, you have guys in your pixel nation which will allways damage this community in such a sick way. No exploit will bring so much damage than this melt-down guys loosing it totally like eleven years old kids. 

Edited by Jonathan Arlington
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jonathan Arlington said:

Not one day old mate.  Not one day you told us something about good willkommen both sides.  Than  Magallanes us talking about not existing exploits and Chakal16 and insulting in such a kind I really hope will lead to a ban in forums. 

Really Celtiberofrog, you have guys in your pixel nation which will allways damage this community in such a sick way. No exploit will bring so much damage than this melt-down guys loosing it totally like eleven years old kids. 

Then, the right thing to do, for the server community, is show them the exit door.

The path to achieve this is to one ported them. At the end, they wanted to kill our RvR capabilities.

1 minute ago, Admiral Horatio Hornblower said:

Then, the right thing to do, for the server community, is show them the exit door.

The path to achieve this is to one ported them. At the end, they wanted to kill our RvR capabilities.

Shitratio, if you go out i'll follow you, you are a toxic element anyway.

Just now, Admiral Horatio Hornblower said:

This is BS also.  Really I am tired about this "I will kill you - I kill you first" garbage. Agreements were made and what we all should do is, getting over it,  remember that a community was able to bring some good spirit and start to fight some good fights afterwards. But no,  on the very same day we start to loose it all again.  Truly this one port crap is as helpfull than this melt-down insulting from the other side. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, monk33y said:

I wonder how the pirates and Americans will take the Spanish working hand in hand with the British....!

You know well... the day that the spanish and british works hand by hand, naval action is going to be a finished game, so you can guess... :lol:

2 minutes ago, Pitxagorri said:

This is going too far... What if some spanish captains left the game? Many players left the game every week and no one cares about them.

OO TOTAL WAR! NOT EVEN DIPLO TALKS! Roleplay guys, roleplay...

You are going to enjoy long sessions of roleplay in the Habana tavern.

Courtesy of Senhor Lenhador, diplomat of the VLTRA council.

2 minutes ago, Admiral Horatio Hornblower said:

You are going to enjoy long sessions of roleplay in the Habana tavern.

Courtesy of Senhor Lenhador, diplomat of the VLTRA council.

Sure! I dont care if i win or lose a war, i came here to have fun with my friends (and make new ones) not to destroy each other, its a game not a real life war.

Most of the people came here to have fun after a long day of work and relax with a great age of sailing game not to insult each other.

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, Pitxagorri said:

Sure! I dont care if i win or lose a war, i came here to have fun with my friends (and make new ones) not to destroy each other, its a game not a real life war.

Most of the people came here to have fun after a long day of work and relax with a great age of sailing game not to insult each other.

Very good. Then I assume you are not in VLTRA anymore.

Cause your guys declared a war of anhiliation against GB.