Game-Labs Forum

naval no action

if Im right they wanted the modules and upgrades less important then the ship itself.

Well it went the complete opposite. You can buff almost any ship to max 15 knots and with all mods stacked you can even make a 40% reduce on reload time. Do this on a lightwood ship and you have a speedboat with a hello kittying Gatling  machine gun.

And besides that Im getting tired of being tagged and attacked for hours because there is a gankfleet outside my initial battle waiting and after a few escapes and/or kills from them i run out of repairs and i cant log out or take a break cause it throws me in the OW.

I know small group OW/pvp hunters are a minority in the game but atm they are making it impossible to have any fun this way.

Well this was it for me, I wont play the game anymore till thwy fix some things in that, so my guess is never, just like they removed the signal perk to close a battle

• Like 3

On 16.6.2017 at 3:32 PM, admin said:

The goal and overwhelming feedback from players was to make ship loss painful and meaningful, and make lineships more rare. You cannot make lineships a bit more rare without the higher cost for them.

What do you mean by unbalanced economy?
Fundamentally it does not differ from the old economy with 2 exceptions (no money for damage, pricier cannons). What is the rush to get to first rate?

Why do I not get any money for damage? I had a PVP battle in which I've done a lot of sails damage but then I had to flee because they outnumbered us so after over an hour I got away with *nothing* ... You have to get any balance between realism / game / rewards ...