Game-Labs Forum

No annoncements at critical update

Cornillius

Hi ! 

I'm a guy who dislike forum and following something or facebook or all sociaux network ....

Also that , I'm here to write you ! 

I was in love with your game and now it pisses me off REAALLY HARD !

I dont have any time or interest to come into the forum read your hotfix patch everyday day !!

Why you changed critical things in the games without any  IN-GAME announcements , mostly when your clients who play this game CAN LOSE SOMETHING !! You know this game take ALOTS TIMEs !!  !!!

I bought a ships  for a PORT BATTLE .. we won ,after that I go away ,I use TP for going to Capital town like I did betweet 2 years ago !! and  Im going take something to drink , I come back .. lost all my ship .... that TP ME IN  neutral port with all enemy ......I was afk ...  and i dont have any gold because I use it for buy this ships !! I lost everything !!

I guess I can't have any redeem ??

Yeah pretty cool !! 

Edited by Cornillius
correction

3 minutes ago, Ink said:

Captain, every patch note posted on Steam, you do not need to check forums, just check patch notes in Steam when you launch Naval Action:

6ziJbOp.png

Could you possibly add Patch notes link to log in window? something similar to World of Warships launcher thing...would be helpful. 

Edited by Ned Low
  • Like 1

Early access. Things will change. Better look out for them.

I don't know how it was two years ago - I only started playing in March. But teleport has always dumped me on OW, not in port, and even right outside my capital I would never trust it to be safe to the degree that I couldn't wait 2 minutes before going AFK.

• Like 1