Game-Labs Forum

Hotfix 1 for patch 10.1

admin

And today I got again confirmed in my opinion, from a stable software verion to pre pre alpha version. The game after 10.x is not playable anymore, a software ruine! No action, no fun only frustration because of bugs that wasnt existing in the last 12 months. A game design thats so flawed its hard not to outrage about it, because before the patch it was good - not perfect but good. Things like gui and raids are missing, what they actual still do but in most part the game function well, without the economy.

I fully understand the rise of negative reviews in steam and I can fully support their oppinions, even players with over 1000h of play time give negative reviews and that arent frustrated newbies who dont want to learn how to play the game, that are your hardcore fans of the game!

Shame on you devs, shame on Game Labs that this is happening.

• Like 1

On 6/10/2017 at 8:48 AM, Hodo said:

Dear DEVS please put some  npc NIAGARAS oak and extra crew ,in free town ports to buy they are no were to be found now .i know I keep harping on this but it's the best lower ranked ship in the game .also Danish yeast you can't find either and I've been all over the map looking for both

On 6/10/2017 at 2:39 PM, vata said:

Agree.

For the developers please change the guy or team who found out this stupid changes.

You developers guys killed the pvp, Killed the possibility to get fun in the evening when people have 2-3 hours to play!!!

I do not have time for endless grinding, now this game good for chinese farmers!!!

I did not pay for a farmer game I paid for a pvp game!!!! Listen to your customers!!! Fired all the guys who has no clue about a good pvp game!

It's almost as if they're working on a separate title specifically for those who want instant PvP and have few hours to spare....

On 16.6.2017 at 0:23 PM, vata said:

Dear Devs,

You should realized that the current Conquest Mark system is easily exploitable...

Players just simply agree to create false port battles and collecting the conquest mark points day to day without any proper action, performance. Please think about to change the system of earning conquest marks. 

Just a suggestion. You can use it to "force" players to go for pvp. For example after 10 pvp marks (10 pvp kills) you will get 1 conquest mark. Its possible to exploit this system as well but with this solution 1 conquest mark has value (lost ships). Now there is no value for conquest marks just arranged false port battles. 

And please take back the Admiralty pvp event and free town outpost...

Anything else on your "wishlist"?

Seem to me you just don`t understand why the portbattles at the moment are empty.

And i can assure you, this will change very soon.

On ‎16‎.‎06‎.‎2017 at 0:23 PM, vata said:

You should realized that the current Conquest Mark system is easily exploitable...

Players just simply agree to create false port battles and collecting the conquest mark points day to day without any proper action, performance. Please think about to change the system of earning conquest marks. 

Exploit? Devs changed the rules so WAR is very expensive and nice big ships are rare. It is too boring and time consuming (no game) to sail long distances. It is very risky to try random fighting. Players seem to like having nice big ships (pixels) in the game and as they cannot build or buy them easily they started to cooperate instead of fighting. It is natural human behavior.