Game-Labs Forum

More Fleet Command Options

Current fleet commands are respectable and get the job done, but now that we can use our fleet's cargo holds, some more options could be helpful

• Plunder/Take Cargo: Ships are commanded to search derelict ships for cargo and take anything they may find and put it in their own hold. Should the enemy ship be holding more than the commanded fleet ship, the player can access a transfer screen through the map menu. This is especially important for those who are out privateering and need a ship to dump loot on. Otherwise the process is tediously going back and forth between the derelict and your cargo ship.
  • Follow/Protect Ally: Much as you would direct a fleet ship to sink or demast an enemy, you can command them to follow an ally or have them attack the ship that is targeting your ally.
  • Movement: Give your ships specific movement commands by selecting them and right clicking on the map. 

Any other commands you would like to see to better control your fleets?

• Like 2

Would love a "Plunder / Loot" command. I'd also use a command like maintain safe distance as in I want them to try to stay away from the fight but I don't want them to exit the battle. If I'm out trader raiding, I have a trade ship as AI fleet that I use to store the cargo.

some great ideas +1

i wish they would also allow us to put ships in fleet screen while in port then allow us to click them active or inactive like we could before 10.0. especially now that we are knocked down to just 5 ship dock spots for the entire map....

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Rebel Witch said:

some great ideas +1

i wish they would also allow us to put ships in fleet screen while in port then allow us to click them active or inactive like we could before 10.0. especially now that we are knocked down to just 5 ship dock spots for the entire map....

yah like how the old system have the click box to take fleet with you or not and if you don't than it just stays in that port.