Game-Labs Forum

PVP2 Operation "Camel Toe" Week 1

JobaSet

After a Blood fest of a Week on the East coast of the US This is What we know:

Over 300 Boats Sunk: 19 1st Rates, 26 2nd Rates, The rest were 3rd rates or below
3 Ports Flipped: Savannah, Wilmington, With San Agustin we Chose to not Fight (Good Play Dutch) 
2 Ports Taken: Savannah and Wilmington

• Like 8

This is not part of Camel Toe. This is random PVP. Good one at that.  Last time I checked GB is not part of this operation. For more details look at the map around US capitol. Cheers

Edited by Comrade I Stalin
  • Like 1

Comrade,

Completely agree, this has nothing to do with GB and is not part of this operation. I was offering JobaSet with Arithmetic an option on improving what could turnout a wonderful weekly watch.....

1. Listing all Positive Pirate Interdictions and Port flips... numbers irrelevant on their own to Pirate or anyone else

2. He can list all Negative outcomes and counter port flips... suggest too much information

3. He could list a Netted out figure... maybe a Camel Toe Chart of the week? This is the advert...

I really like this Idea "Camel Toe", It must be a propaganda tool for the Pirate Nation. But Like all GOOD propaganda users everything must have an element of truth and NOT who can shout the loudest... Otherwise it turns more into a Toothless Gibbon...

Keep it going... o7

21 hours ago, Norfolk nChance said:

Comrade,

Completely agree, this has nothing to do with GB and is not part of this operation. I was offering JobaSet with Arithmetic an option on improving what could turnout a wonderful weekly watch.....

1. Listing all Positive Pirate Interdictions and Port flips... numbers irrelevant on their own to Pirate or anyone else

2. He can list all Negative outcomes and counter port flips... suggest too much information

3. He could list a Netted out figure... maybe a Camel Toe Chart of the week? This is the advert...

I really like this Idea "Camel Toe", It must be a propaganda tool for the Pirate Nation. But Like all GOOD propaganda users everything must have an element of truth and NOT who can shout the loudest... Otherwise it turns more into a Toothless Gibbon...

Keep it going... o7

We don't Care about port battles we care about the KILL
This is Whats  to come only 36 hours of testing and only about 1/2 are using it Correctly.  But this is coming Since the Devs wont Do it.
https://awesome-table.com/-KcaDTTqOL0459pqCK4M/view  May Have to hit refresh for updates but its Live but testing and yes I have way more info But its a BLACK Thing only For the moment

Edited by JobaSet
  • Like 1

It should be clarified that the main purpose of port battles for pirates is to get folks out there fighting them. To those who complain that they take the important resource regions or special crafting, it's for a reason...because they found that attacking ports with no worth meant no one came to defend, so why bother? 

Edited by Teutonic
  • Like 1

JobaSet,

I like the

https://awesome-table.com/-KcaDTTqOL0459pqCK4M/view

this link. What issues you have? just BLACK data only ? The data show is kills only not damage received right?

Its better rolling numbers but needs week 1...2...3 update to keep it in the minds. No PB perfect keeps the focus.

this is worth the time spent on it imo

Norfolk.

On 12/02/2017 at 7:23 PM, Norfolk nChance said:

Comrade,

Keep it going... o7

Look up the meaning of propaganda.