Game-Labs Forum

PVP2 Clash/Bicker Forum

OneEyedSnake

22 hours ago, Sir Texas Sir said:This game isn't based on american politics so we don't have to have things equal for every one. PvErs can get those same extra votes by showing up at the port battles to.  All it's doing is rewarding the active players and not the guys that been around for every and throws there votes when they log on once a week with all there alts.  This will give smaller active clans more power in a nation too.   

Oh don't get me wrong we need PvE and PvErs in the game, but they shouldn't not be the controlling factor of any faction.  Specially when it's controlling the RvR of the game. 

And that is exactly why folks need to break that alliance cause they have gotten so cozy and they use others to do a good chunk of there fighting.  Do they really need all of GoM?  Hell do they even use it?   France would prob love there TX/LA spot back and I have not seen any offer to help them.  Notice the one nation that has no players talking in there and they have the largest population?   I think the Brits are doing better cause of the fact they have so many of the smaller clans growing while the one large one is kinda fading into the back ground. I was kinda hoping to see that with the NPG/IGG split thing that some of the politics would change and things would get shaken up.   US really needs a reality check about how bad they have it or not and the taking them to 11 ports was close they ever had it, but they got Brits to take the heat for them while they just reap the rewards and took ports back.  Never once saw them truely help brit get a region back for them selves. Look at some of recent port battles.  Even than only a few US players and those are some of the good PvPers are the ones that show up to help Brits and Dutch.   You can remove Dutch/Brits for when they attack and defend and they still show up with close to 25 strong in both the mornings and eve slots.   I'm going to bet you we will see prob over 40 tonight at the port battle.   You can prob have all the dutch and Brits sit that fight out and they will still have plenty left over on the out side to fill a battle two times over.  Which is why Dutch truelly didn't need to use Castries to pull us off that port battle.   They can hold there own if they ever just get organized and stop the inner fueds.  It's why many of us left US to become pirates or other nations.  

If they've ever stop their inner feud and can unite. But they can't I am afraid. Same with Britain. Their population is too divided and split. Which is why this global war between the BDU and the DFPS  alliance are balanced. As we have all noticed pirates can take US ports in the servers prime. So I really don't know why you are still bitching. Clearly it's your own fault here if you have been capable of taking ports this whole time. Just keep doing what you are doing. We will continue to fight back as will you, and then eventually things will be more balanced and the server population will continue to rise. This is what I have been saying the last month/month and a half . The pirates were capable of taking back ports if they really wanted, and they just were causing their own problems. Which is eveident with your string of victories over this week, and not sparadic random victories either, but consistent victories with consistent numbers.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, ElricTheTwo said:

While the pirates help the French & Danes, we cannot setup buildings in those ports - so we have to buy.  Silver, and to a lesser degree, copper are the issue.  We can buy enough Live Oak now the Pirates have that region - so that helps - and for mahogany, we can get it via smuggler ships.  But again, silver is the main issue.  With the Danes taking Ponce this morning, that helps.

That is why I keep them separate and made Pirates there own faction when talking about alliances.  That post is about alliances and ports and resources they can use.  I left Spain out of the DFS/DSF (keep typing it both ways) alliance cause it's not voted in yet.   They can not use our ports and we can not use theirs.  I'm also leaving out the fact that folks from all the nations have alts they can use.  While I have alts myself.  I play this game and think of actions for it as if I was a solo players that has no alts.  It's really a big butt in the head that say things like, "&&UCK the MORT Rats or the solo players cause I can just get this or that from my alt."   Not every one has them so it's not the mentality we should be playing with.

As fro the DSF silver.  You forget Brit keeps attacking that region. It has been exchanging hands back and forth between them and the Danes over the last few weeks.   Speaking of which if some one wanted to set up a region to do exchange of port battles Les Cayes would be a very good one.  As it doesn't hold any major regional bonus or product so the Danes/Brits can just pass it back and forth and keep doing Port Battles over it in stead of hitting other econ ports.   Sooner or later the Danes will get piss and hit something that you don't have several back up regions of.     

22 minutes ago, OneEyedSnake said:

so time to start going through all those logs and replays? I am thinking it's something about the wind. Hm.

It's all ways good to go back and review things.  Like didn't you find out now your mods don't switch when you change ships.  I'm sure your not the only one to find out about this.   I have no clue how the TS coms was over on the US side, but it sounded salty as hell after the PB by what I was getting from folks in there nation chat.   They jump way to fast to point fingers and blame on each other.  It's war your going to loose a port here and there.  Specially when you have your self so spread out thin and not the suport to keep them all.  We learned that during the US/Brit stuff before Patch.

19 minutes ago, van der Decken said:

Just because of an aggression does not prevent the resupplying of ships and supplies. Or are you saying you are incapable of have a frienemyship with anyone?

It was there only crafting region bonus for there nation.   They haven't pushed on ya'll or did anything to cause any aggression other than support defense against the attacks on Danes up north.   So really your just being the little bully picking on the little guy cause they can't realy fight back.  Doing so while we where in a port battle so we couldn't help even the odds just means you won't fight fair fights and nothing more than a coward.   We did think it was odd that there was a lot more Dutch in the US PB than expected. I got a feeling your own nation was not in agreement for supporting that attack.  You could all ways just let the rogue Brits that attacked it do there own fighting..

17 minutes ago, ElricTheTwo said:

Yes, I thought there was a general agreement to not push nations back this far... but oh well...  we will keep battling.

It's not like they care, look at poor Spain.  No one has offered to even try to give them back any of the regions around them.  Hell we all know US won't ever do it.  Maybe Pirates will get a wild hair up our arse and do it like we have so many times in the past with many other nations.  Took a region for them and than gave it to them uncontested.  After all that is how DUTCH got ports back after the Danes took them down to one port.  We took them from the Brits and than gave them to the dutch uncontested.  But Decken was US back than.  Hell he's still a US pocket holder so nothing really surprises me about his actions and supporting of such like crushing small nations.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ElricTheTwo said:

If we can get Spain into the Dane/French/swede alliance it would be good.  It would give Spain some hope of getting regions back - and might serve to get a few players to go back to Spain.

Then you risk alliance problems. That's one reason why I hope to see rain and his group go France and then you can have another alliance spot open and you can take the Sweden ports. Most new players don't go Sweden. They go Spain, US, Gb, and France on our sever. So I think it'd be best to try to draw from that pool like you are and unite Spain in the alliance and dump Sweden, as it won't grow, but get their players united within France so you can act together more appropriately.

16 minutes ago, OneEyedSnake said:

If they've ever stop their inner feud and can unite. But they can't I am afraid. Same with Britain. Their population is too divided and split. Which is why this global war between the BDU and the DFPS  alliance are balanced. As we have all noticed pirates can take US ports in the servers prime. So I really don't know why you are still bitching. Clearly it's your own fault here if you have been capable of taking ports this whole time. Just keep doing what you are doing. We will continue to fight back as will you, and then eventually things will be more balanced and the server population will continue to rise. This is what I have been saying the last month/month and a half . The pirates were capable of taking back ports if they really wanted, and they just were causing their own problems. Which is eveident with your string of victories over this week, and not sparadic random victories either, but consistent victories with consistent numbers.

Are you really that dense?  Cause you haven't notice the change in server population?  We couldn't do crap a month even a few weeks ago.   We are recruiting and getting numbers back.   Well than again you got the same Math skills as Decken.  Hell folks are showing ya'll facts and numbers and you just keep ignoring that numbers at present aren't the same numbers say a week ago and defiantly not a month a go.  They are still not up.  If you look at our Pirate PB numbers you will notice it's the same guys almost every time.  You look at the BDU and it's a mix of folks and not with just a few of the same faces.  Showing the only reason we keep those numbers is cause it's the same guys every fight.  It's also why we are way more effective of doing a fight.  Not to mention we can only field one PB at a time.  Looked like there was over 60-80 players last night between Wilmington and Windward on the BDU side compared to what 30-40 if you add DFS with the pirates numbers.   And stop adding us together cause PIRATES DON"T HAVE AN ALLIANCE.  They can't enter our port battles and we can't enter theirs.  We screen to give them a fighting chance.   Ya'l screen to give yourself the wining crush odds.  You out number them even without the screeners unless it's during Danes prime time.  Having 25 + 10 screeners is not the same and equal when you are going against a group of nations that can hardly field 25 players nad most of them don't make it in cause of screeners stopping them.  

I'll use last night as an example.  US/Brit/Dutch had 25 in the Willimton port battle with who knows how many screeners out side.  That would be a wild guess of 10+.   Pirates had zero help cause of location of the port battle.  The battle started 25 vs 13 cause folks where tagged out side.  3 got in pretty quick making it 25 vs 16.  It was about half way the next 5 guys got into the battle to make it 25 vs 21.   That means almost half that fight there was almost twice as many on one side than the other.   That is not an equal fight.  Skill and Battle coms was the only thing that pulled that fight through.  To be honest Pirates really wasn't expecting to win it at all.  Though instead of giving up, not showing or escaping we fought to the last second.  At one point US had 900 points on the clock.  They almost had that fight early on.   Than it seem some gave up and started to leave or back off the fight.  Prob thinking they had it in the bag.  Well you never have it in the bag until the end of a fight.   We keeped it locked at that spot for a good long while before we started to sink ships and controlled the circles. 

Many faces I see in those fights are not new guys, many of them have been around for a while.  The problem is when your a bunch of care bears that don't learn the game an only use your numbers to bully folks around you don't learn to fight and how to turn the tables even when your facing over whelming odds.  I hear folks are saying they are going to quit the game and such over two regions.  FREAKING US HAS 20 OTHERS.   That is why ya'll loose to us.  Ya'll have no pride in your game and if some one just gives you a hint of resistance you freak out.   We have no plan to take the coast line cause we don't have the numbers to keep them.  We posted the operation we are doing and we will be wrapping it up soon and starting a new one.  We have in almost 2 weeks killed almost 300 ships of the US nation alone along that coast line and that isn't counting PB and other area kills.   Maybe if ya'll get off your arse and go do curse level missions and fight us instead of running you might get good too.   Instead you us lame excuses and trying make up numbers about why we aren't the weaker side and why can excuse picking on the smaller side instead of having the two largest nations fight each other instead.

How about this.....DUTCH get you hello kittying hands off pocket and do things for your own nation.  You might become a stronger nation.  I though it was going to be really healthy for ya'll and British to keep the alliance broken so you could fight each other.  They need to get there hands off US pockets too.   Both of ya'll are nothing but little pocket holders.  Grow some balls and step away from them.  They are the ones that are holding you back.  Look who shows up to your port battles?  It's honestly not the US for the most part.  Hell I would support a Dutch/Brit alliance if they would drop US so they can finally get a bit taste of there own meds.  US doesn't have to be the biggest nation and they will never get back on there feet an united with this alliance.  Same for Brits.  

12 minutes ago, OneEyedSnake said:

Then you risk alliance problems. That's one reason why I hope to see rain and his group go France and then you can have another alliance spot open and you can take the Sweden ports. Most new players don't go Sweden. They go Spain, US, Gb, and France on our sever. So I think it'd be best to try to draw from that pool like you are and unite Spain in the alliance and dump Sweden, as it won't grow, but get their players united within France so you can act together more appropriately.

You do know you can have a 4 way alliance right?   PvP1 has it set up that way.  Believe it's the same nations too.

So it's no secret that I think the US/BRIT/DUTCH alliance is an alliance that should be split up.

But I also wish to see france prop their feet up a bit. Currently france is in an alliance with sweden and denmark because of necessity and likely not because of actual friendly relationships. I commend Elric and Jean for toughing it out and really creating a new france from the ground up. The French nation's history on PvP2 is really a yo-yo of active-to-dead cycles.

That being said-- it's difficult to artificailly break up alliances for "the good of the server." How would you do it? Personally I think, IF the players in the US get themselves sorted, they wouldn't need any allies, and same goes for the British. It's just not that simple. So I disagree with Texas on "getting your arse in order and break up alliances" but I see where he is coming from. Personally I don't care if one side outnumbers another. It's just not realistic to find an even number spread. I'm just glad our alliance blocks are more even than on PvP1 lol.

The most basic problem from all of this is that people need to stop being so attached to their ships, ESPECIALLY, the ones with multiple durability. It's not hard to build or find someone to build a new one. The only ship that is risky to sail is the 1st rates right now. So get out there and get sunk a couple times so that you realize you don't need to worry about anything. Fight outnumbered, fight when you'll lose, and respect others who fight you when they are outnumbered.

That British ELITE clan has the right mentality from what I have seen of them so far. More clans from other nations should take notes and do the same. The PvE mission grind is cancer.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

Are you really that dense?  Cause you haven't notice the change in server population?  We couldn't do crap a month even a few weeks ago.   We are recruiting and getting numbers back.   Well than again you got the same Math skills as Decken.  Hell folks are showing ya'll facts and numbers and you just keep ignoring that numbers at present aren't the same numbers say a week ago and defiantly not a month a go.  They are still not up.  If you look at our Pirate PB numbers you will notice it's the same guys almost every time.  You look at the BDU and it's a mix of folks and not with just a few of the same faces.  Showing the only reason we keep those numbers is cause it's the same guys every fight.  It's also why we are way more effective of doing a fight.  Not to mention we can only field one PB at a time.  Looked like there was over 60-80 players last night between Wilmington and Windward on the BDU side compared to what 30-40 if you add DFS with the pirates numbers.   And stop adding us together cause PIRATES DON"T HAVE AN ALLIANCE.  They can't enter our port battles and we can't enter theirs.  We screen to give them a fighting chance.   Ya'l screen to give yourself the wining crush odds.  You out number them even without the screeners unless it's during Danes prime time.  Having 25 + 10 screeners is not the same and equal when you are going against a group of nations that can hardly field 25 players nad most of them don't make it in cause of screeners stopping them.  

I'll use last night as an example.  US/Brit/Dutch had 25 in the Willimton port battle with who knows how many screeners out side.  That would be a wild guess of 10+.   Pirates had zero help cause of location of the port battle.  The battle started 25 vs 13 cause folks where tagged out side.  3 got in pretty quick making it 25 vs 16.  It was about half way the next 5 guys got into the battle to make it 25 vs 21.   That means almost half that fight there was almost twice as many on one side than the other.   That is not an equal fight.  Skill and Battle coms was the only thing that pulled that fight through.  To be honest Pirates really wasn't expecting to win it at all.  Though instead of giving up, not showing or escaping we fought to the last second.  At one point US had 900 points on the clock.  They almost had that fight early on.   Than it seem some gave up and started to leave or back off the fight.  Prob thinking they had it in the bag.  Well you never have it in the bag until the end of a fight.   We keeped it locked at that spot for a good long while before we started to sink ships and controlled the circles. 

Many faces I see in those fights are not new guys, many of them have been around for a while.  The problem is when your a bunch of care bears that don't learn the game an only use your numbers to bully folks around you don't learn to fight and how to turn the tables even when your facing over whelming odds.  I hear folks are saying they are going to quit the game and such over two regions.  FREAKING US HAS 20 OTHERS.   That is why ya'll loose to us.  Ya'll have no pride in your game and if some one just gives you a hint of resistance you freak out.   We have no plan to take the coast line cause we don't have the numbers to keep them.  We posted the operation we are doing and we will be wrapping it up soon and starting a new one.  We have in almost 2 weeks killed almost 300 ships of the US nation alone along that coast line and that isn't counting PB and other area kills.   Maybe if ya'll get off your arse and go do curse level missions and fight us instead of running you might get good too.   Instead you us lame excuses and trying make up numbers about why we aren't the weaker side and why can excuse picking on the smaller side instead of having the two largest nations fight each other instead.

How about this.....DUTCH get you hello kittying hands off pocket and do things for your own nation.  You might become a stronger nation.  I though it was going to be really healthy for ya'll and British to keep the alliance broken so you could fight each other.  They need to get there hands off US pockets too.   Both of ya'll are nothing but little pocket holders.  Grow some balls and step away from them.  They are the ones that are holding you back.  Look who shows up to your port battles?  It's honestly not the US for the most part.  Hell I would support a Dutch/Brit alliance if they would drop US so they can finally get a bit taste of there own meds.  US doesn't have to be the biggest nation and they will never get back on there feet an united with this alliance.  Same for Brits.  

I a man talking about sever population in general. Also. The US has shown in extreme force to our port battles in the past, and Britain this last time. And by your logic we would all be ganging up on the US. They can't support themselves, their carebears are pathetic. And look you guys won that port battle last night despight all the disadvantages. Clearly your whole drop the US alliance is just a way to kill us all because united we can't take on you and the Danes. That's quite obvious. Hey. Why don't you do port numbers before and after this last week and a half? Let's look at port growth. You cry that we don't look at numbers. Uh . Server population has never been regularly this high. Not since July of last year. 200+? And a consistent 120 during US times. And after reset it used to be 10-20. Now it's what, 30-60 depending on a port battle or not? And in the same breathe you say. Oh we weren't growing, yet all I was saying was you werecapable of bringing your old players back. And look at what has happened. You have. And you say it yourself. All you are getting across is this: the pirates aren't weak, but we still want easy fights, we don't want to be treated like pirates even though we are. Go join Spain if you want nation status. And yes I know about the real life pirate "nation" and let me ask you. How many ports did they "own?" Answer that.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Teutonic said:

...The PvE mission grind is cancer.

yes.  not only is it boring, but very difficult to stop the big nations from instantly generating PB's.  When just 1 person (me) can get Texas from 0 to 100% in 4 hours, the system is broken.  ...and before you ask, I don't use the War Supplies approach - I just think that is a broken part of the game - and one exploited by players using Alts.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, OneEyedSnake said:

I a man talking about sever population in general. Also. The US has shown in extreme force to our port battles in the past, and Britain this last time. And by your logic we would all be ganging up on the US. They can't support themselves, their carebears are pathetic. And look you guys won that port battle last night despight all the disadvantages. Clearly your whole drop the US alliance is just a way to kill us all because united we can't take on you and the Danes. That's quite obvious. Hey. Why don't you do port numbers before and after this last week and a half? Let's look at port growth. You cry that we don't look at numbers. Uh . Server population has never been regularly this high. Not since July of last year. 200+? And a consistent 120 during US times. And after reset it used to be 10-20. Now it's what, 30-60 depending on a port battle or not? And in the same breathe you say. Oh we weren't growing, yet all I was saying was you werecapable of bringing your old players back. And look at what has happened. You have. And you say it yourself. All you are getting across is this: the pirates aren't weak, but we still want easy fights, we don't want to be treated like pirates even though we are. Go join Spain if you want nation status. And yes I know about the real life pirate "nation" and let me ask you. How many ports did they "own?" Answer that.

I have added the port count that will be updated weekly after votes for alliance to the other thread.  If some one wants to double check them I'm a mechanic not an accountant.

No we don't want to gang up on ya'll.  What we want is the server pop to grow and folks have stuff to do.  To many folks leave cause they get bored.  While I know you don't get to see the other nations chats, but we can get folks from the US (wait never mind) and Brits to confirm a lot of folks want to fight other nations of equal skill.  That is why I keep saying Brits/Dutch or even US/Dutch alliance but not all three.  Than who even sits out lets say the Brits can pick up one of the other small nations.  To be honest Danes wouldn't be doing anything if it wasn't for folks attacking them right now.  I bet they would be happy with just the exchange they get between the Brits for there port battles.  Neither really taking any land (Les Cayes is prefect for this)  or gaining.  You guys need to stop the fear the zerg crap and just try things.  If say we ZERG you and than just go get into the alliance and stop us.  

REMEMBER DUTCH DECLARED WAR ON PIRATES.  Pirates have not declared war on any one.  We have posted our intentions with Operation "Camel Toe".  We are doing this so ya'll can stop saying, "SEE THEY ARE ZERGING."  We have to document stuff cause folks like you and Decken can't get your numbers and facts right and think one attack is a zerg and pirates are back with 100000000 numbers.  Not to mention some of the stuff we hear folks say about us in chats.  There is so much BS rumors told to new players that aren't any where close to the trueth or what really is going on.   I think some of them don't even have a clue and just make stuff up too.

The last time we hit 200 was that first treasure hunt crap that one Sat. I think it hit a bit higher the second one and than numbers fell after that. 

We don't want easy fight, we want more equal fights.  35+ vs 15 is not easy fights or equal.  We have no problem ith 25 vs 25.  If you want good fights left folks get in and fill it so it's 25 vs 25.  Screening works on PvP1 cause there is like 100 vs 100 trying to get into those port battles  cause of there population (well not so much lately).   Specially if your attacking a small nation you know can't support a full 25 in a port battle.  There is no reason to keep them out of the fight.  And this has nothing to do with Pirates.  It's how ya'll treat the other small nations.  You notice we are currently not counting US ports we took only three 3 ports? If we wanted to be like a nation we would of rolled.  I hear Danes would love more folks during your prime time.  I bet that would make you Dutch happy with Danes fielding 25 both time zones.  I mean you think we want the easy win button right?   That would be the easy win button and we would prob roll the server, but that isn't what we want.

Dutch keep saying they want to help the little guys, but you keep turning around jumping on the bandwagon and attacking france who has nothing to do with your thing with Swedes and Badbenny, but you know they don't have the numbers so you keep taking there ports.  Instead why don't you go play with brits and do your little excahnge of region like you wanted to do with windward with them, but pick something else?  I mean they have over 20 regions.   If you look at every time some one has attacked ya'll and not counting badbenny and his little group, it has been AFTER YOU ATTACKED THEM.  YOU HAVE BEEN THE AGGRESSORS NOT THE OTHER NATIONS.  If no one had attacked the Dans they would never grouped up with Swede and France.  

15 minutes ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

I have added the port count that will be updated weekly after votes for alliance to the other thread.  If some one wants to double check them I'm a mechanic not an accountant.

No we don't want to gang up on ya'll.  What we want is the server pop to grow and folks have stuff to do.  To many folks leave cause they get bored.  While I know you don't get to see the other nations chats, but we can get folks from the US (wait never mind) and Brits to confirm a lot of folks want to fight other nations of equal skill.  That is why I keep saying Brits/Dutch or even US/Dutch alliance but not all three.  Than who even sits out lets say the Brits can pick up one of the other small nations.  To be honest Danes wouldn't be doing anything if it wasn't for folks attacking them right now.  I bet they would be happy with just the exchange they get between the Brits for there port battles.  Neither really taking any land (Les Cayes is prefect for this)  or gaining.  You guys need to stop the fear the zerg crap and just try things.  If say we ZERG you and than just go get into the alliance and stop us.  

REMEMBER DUTCH DECLARED WAR ON PIRATES.  Pirates have not declared war on any one.  We have posted our intentions with Operation "Camel Toe".  We are doing this so ya'll can stop saying, "SEE THEY ARE ZERGING."  We have to document stuff cause folks like you and Decken can't get your numbers and facts right and think one attack is a zerg and pirates are back with 100000000 numbers.  Not to mention some of the stuff we hear folks say about us in chats.  There is so much BS rumors told to new players that aren't any where close to the trueth or what really is going on.   I think some of them don't even have a clue and just make stuff up too.

The last time we hit 200 was that first treasure hunt crap that one Sat. I think it hit a bit higher the second one and than numbers fell after that. 

We don't want easy fight, we want more equal fights.  35+ vs 15 is not easy fights or equal.  We have no problem ith 25 vs 25.  If you want good fights left folks get in and fill it so it's 25 vs 25.  Screening works on PvP1 cause there is like 100 vs 100 trying to get into those port battles  cause of there population (well not so much lately).   Specially if your attacking a small nation you know can't support a full 25 in a port battle.  There is no reason to keep them out of the fight.  And this has nothing to do with Pirates.  It's how ya'll treat the other small nations.  You notice we are currently not counting US ports we took only three 3 ports? If we wanted to be like a nation we would of rolled.  I hear Danes would love more folks during your prime time.  I bet that would make you Dutch happy with Danes fielding 25 both time zones.  I mean you think we want the easy win button right?   That would be the easy win button and we would prob roll the server, but that isn't what we want.

Dutch keep saying they want to help the little guys, but you keep turning around jumping on the bandwagon and attacking france who has nothing to do with your thing with Swedes and Badbenny, but you know they don't have the numbers so you keep taking there ports.  Instead why don't you go play with brits and do your little excahnge of region like you wanted to do with windward with them, but pick something else?  I mean they have over 20 regions.   If you look at every time some one has attacked ya'll and not counting badbenny and his little group, it has been AFTER YOU ATTACKED THEM.  YOU HAVE BEEN THE AGGRESSORS NOT THE OTHER NATIONS.  If no one had attacked the Dans they would never grouped up with Swede and France.  

Your last part is completely false. Rian attacked oranjestad, as did benny. We then took the swede port in butterfly and then France started raising hostility. We didn't take a port for probably 2 weeks after being attacked in orangestad (which we start with) every day it became available. The only nation we were the aggressors to, to begin with in the recent months would be Spain. Pirates started raising hostility in puerto de espana to above 20% with main players like nyrtle spotted in the area, BLACK clan. That's why we declared war and ended our agreement with you guys. Like when did we attack France first? When did we attack Sweden first? When did we attack pirates first? We never raised hostility in the Castries above 20, which is vaguely what we agreed on was too high in our TS chat. So, please give examples

19 minutes ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

It's like that any way with any alliance, isn't it like every three weeks? 

Nope. When it's a 4 way alliance apparently one of them actually can not be properly voted in. Sometimes two whole nations are out of the alliance, i.e. Sweden and Spain for one voting round middle of last month in pvp1

42 minutes ago, OneEyedSnake said:

Your last part is completely false. Rian attacked oranjestad, as did benny. We then took the swede port in butterfly and then France started raising hostility. We didn't take a port for probably 2 weeks after being attacked in orangestad (which we start with) every day it became available. The only nation we were the aggressors to, to begin with in the recent months would be Spain. Pirates started raising hostility in puerto de espana to above 20% with main players like nyrtle spotted in the area, BLACK clan. That's why we declared war and ended our agreement with you guys. Like when did we attack France first? When did we attack Sweden first? When did we attack pirates first? We never raised hostility in the Castries above 20, which is vaguely what we agreed on was too high in our TS chat. So, please give examples

We'll have to rename you ZeroEyedSnake, because methinks you are blind.

• Like 1

Just now, Jean Ribault said:

Oops I forgot.  France stay in your place, you aren't allowed to participate.  Only if asked.  :rolleyes:

see exactly. us Dutch arent saying its a bad thing. we want you guys to fight. But Ma'am California Ma'am over here is acting like we just want to kill all the smaller nations off. Like we didnt defend ourselves before attacking. Which just isnt true. We will gladly lose to you guys when you can defeat us. Thats part of PVP. Heck, us attacking you was because we were worried about your ability to hurt us. Keep attacking us, keep growing. 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Jean Ribault said:

Oops I forgot.  France stay in your place, you aren't allowed to participate.  Only if asked.  :rolleyes:

Yeah, you're only allowed you capital region. So stay in that region, because once you create aggression, that means you're in the big boys club /s.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

It's not like they care, look at poor Spain.  No one has offered to even try to give them back any of the regions around them.  Hell we all know US won't ever do it.  Maybe Pirates will get a wild hair up our arse and do it like we have so many times in the past with many other nations.  Took a region for them and than gave it to them uncontested.  After all that is how DUTCH got ports back after the Danes took them down to one port.  We took them from the Brits and than gave them to the dutch uncontested.  But Decken was US back than.  Hell he's still a US pocket holder so nothing really surprises me about his actions and supporting of such like crushing small nations.

no, Dane never took Dutch down to one region or one port, the histroy was the Dane captured all Swed and FR ports except their own capital, but however these two nations became our ally and helping each others,  forget the past and focus on the future.  

QQ图片20160528061812.jpg

Edited by DekomoriDesu
  • Like 4

13 hours ago, DekomoriDesu said:

no, Dane never took Dutch down to one region or one port, the histroy was the Dane captured all Swed and FR ports except their own capital, but however these two nations became our ally and helping each others,  forget the past and focus on the future.  

QQ图片20160528061812.jpg

yea, the pirates just want to try to tell everyone they werent the ones that one ported us so they dont look like hypocrites. its fine. But yea, anyways. glad to see Denmark is starting to show their true colours. 

9 minutes ago, OneEyedSnake said:

yea, the pirates just want to try to tell everyone they werent the ones that one ported us so they dont look like hypocrites. its fine. But yea, anyways. glad to see Denmark is starting to show their true colours. 

True Colors?  What the hell are you talking about Brits been attacking Danish for the last few weeks.  You want them to just sit still and do nothing?  Well prob do so ya'll can have your little care bear PvE2 server.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, DekomoriDesu said:

You are right.  ;)  I will be the first to admit, being one of the few remaining PVP2 French from last summer and before, and having lived through the unapologetic Dane zerg, that I have held a grudge.  That killed the French nation for a loooong time, and it has never been the same since then.  There was no interest in server health then, and that whole era put a bad taste in my mouth for this game.  That discouraged me playing this game, but I continued, resorting to just being a trader here, since I don't want to change nations.  :mellow:  However, after the allied help at Bridgetown this week, I have personally chosen to move on.  Kudos to you guys for making the leap.