Game-Labs Forum

Early access

sonnypemberton

While many people have strong opinions about early access, I just wanted to share my opinion/experience. I have bought and played several early access games. I am a patient person, very zen (for a war gamer) and have never rage quit. Some EA games were just not playable. I would put a fair share of time in, and just could not enjoy. I don't mind not playing A game for a couple years and then picking it back up after patches, release or whatever and put another few hundred hours into it.

People have talked about DLC, games from paradox, or games like the TW series that get released with various states of completion.

In my opinion, this game, in its current state, is head and shoulders above all of them. I have not had this much fun with not just an EA game, but ANY game in YEARS. I have encouraged every gamer friend I have to buy it and play it. This truly is a gem.

I have given suggestions and things I would like to see. I know it is a long way from being finished, but the team is very active and doing a great job listening to their base.

I cannot say enough good things...

• Like 7

I, as well, cannot say enough good things about this game, it is truly a gem, as you say.  This game saved me, early release or not.  I was so looking forward to an expansion of Gettysburg never did I think they would come out with this beautiful work of art.  

Please include me as a beta tester for all of your future endeavors regarding the completion and expansion of this game. 

Rick

• Like 2

2 hours ago, GeneralPITA said:

I think Koro deserves the most credit. Round of applause for our top beta tester. 

Thank you though it is perhaps giving me a little too much credit. The team ate the ones doing all the work. 

ARE. Leaving it in there since it's just too funny. Silly phone. 

• Like 4

22 hours ago, Koro said:

Thank you though it is perhaps giving me a little too much credit. The team ate the ones doing all the work. 

ARE. Leaving it in there since it's just too funny. Silly phone. 

It is said that the ravenous hunger of Game Labs can never be sated.

May God help us all....

• Like 2