Game-Labs Forum

What are the pre reqs for ranks?

gvales

Once you get to Lt. General rank with 1 star the only way to get the other star ranked is to beat a top 1 or 2 rank person. I am pretty sure only two people have the 2 stars in Lt. General and they are the first and second rank people. Whats really awful is that if you win a battle against a low rank person you can go down in rank if you are ranked in the top 10 so its really hard to stay there.

Well, I'm 2 star Lt. Gen. and held ranks 4, 3 and 2 with it.

Yes, I believe it is based on the ratio of players who have joined the game. As more players join more people can become a 2 star Lt. General. When the game first came out only #1 player could be a two star. I know for a fact cause I held rank #1 #2 #3 #4 #5 #6 #7 #8 #9 #10. When game first came out and only the #1 had the 2 stars Then after a couple of months it moved to #1 and #2. I am assuming as more people join the game more can be 2 Star Lt. General.

Really? I didn't receive any e-mail with activation code! Can someone explain me that?

The stream client just upgraded you but there were additional steps that were sent as well on how to clear out your old pre-release code.

I just checked stream and i see the process is shown so it should be simple for you.