Game-Labs Forum

Module descriptions

It's been almost 2 years, yet we still have to suffer with bad module descriptions. I know it's just another little thing that needs changing, but surely it won't take that long to do? If you are really that tight on time, then I will do it for you, just give me a full comprehensive list of the mods you have and I will write a brief description for all of them.

Was going to send the same link as Wind, but I think he's asking for the in-game mouse-over information to be more informative or precise. The likely answer to that is that the modules are still being tested and adjusted or even replaced, so it is no point looking closer at the module descriptions until closer to release.

• Like 1

The other thing. mentioned site contain maybe a half of the amount existing modules. 

Some of the modules do no give any feedback info if it works or not. For example Light carriages. The guns should be lighter it mean, the ship should be faster, but no, there is no speed change with or without this module.

But in my opinion, it's a part of GUI, which will be completely changed. So I still believe it will be fixed somehow. :]

The other thing. mentioned site contain maybe a half of the amount existing modules. 

Some of the modules do no give any feedback info if it works or not. For example Light carriages. The guns should be lighter it mean, the ship should be faster, but no, there is no speed change with or without this module.

But in my opinion, it's a part of GUI, which will be completely changed. So I still believe it will be fixed somehow. :]

Actaully there is a speed change but it doesn't show on the in port screen you will notice it in battle though.  Even though it's such a small percentage that it's more like an extra .1 knt if anything or two.