Game-Labs Forum

Swap to next AI player when dead in PVE

were just thinking about it.. 

in testing rounds and in large scale operations could be a useful feature.. But it could have some design issues with not being able to sail certain ships. (for example you are a Leutenant and 3rd rate could be sailed only by an Admiral) or if you have not passed ship of the line commandeering exams. 

were just thinking about it.. 

in testing rounds and in large scale operations could be a useful feature.. But it could have some design issues with not being able to sail certain ships. (for example you are a Leutenant and 3rd rate could be sailed only by an Admiral) or if you have not passed ship of the line commandeering exams. 

Excuse me!!!!??????

I think he means that we may have to match certain requirements to sail certain ships.

Means if you want to sail a 1st rate you better have the skill to do so.

If you ask me this is a good idea to somehow teach the players a ship bevore they sail it and have no clue about it. (what a sentence)

• Like 1

I think he means that we may have to match certain requirements to sail certain ships.

If you ask me this is a good idea to somehow teach the players a ship bevore they sail it and have no clue about it. (what a sentence)

i liked this idea

This is an absolute necessity if you ask me. Those of you who have played WoT will have experienced the frustration of the 12 year old noob buying a Tier 8 Premium Heavy and then Epic Failing in it continuously.  Simple fact is it is unfair to other players for an unskilled "Captain" to be in charge of a major asset.