Game-Labs Forum

Special Event Organized by players

John Swigglebottoms

Dear Captains,

As of today I am trying to organize a Special Event.

The special event will be sort of in line with the Special Events of the developers, but I am aiming at a more action packed PVP event.

The first of these events will be hosted close to French waters and will involve a British  Fleet comprised fully of players. The goal is to re-enact a proper historical battle: The Glorious 1st of June

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glorious_First_of_June

3 1st rates

5 2nd rates

17 3rd rates

The opposing side will also get a 25 player group of the same composition.

Currently, talks are going on with the French nation to set this up for fun, I will invest time and resources into it, because all I want is fair PVP where people have fun.

The British nation sign up has already started.

Great Britain:

- John Swigglebottoms
- Drugie
- Foxxe
- Cutler Beckett
- Patryn
- Richard Dryfus
- Molonlabe13966
- Hilts12345
- Katerholzig
- Foxxe
- Bobzillah
- Redman29
- Snoopy

- Third Leg is Wooden

- freddykrueger

- Henry Turner

The fleets will meet at a predetermined location. As this plan is still very crude it will be updated soon, but I would like to know your opinions.

Perhaps, if it is a success we can extend it to other nations as well :)

I hope the other nations will respect our test-event and won't ruin it!

I would love to hear from you!

Edited by John Swigglebottoms
  • Like 13

Since you must move all your goods to strategical Freeports anyway, why not throw up a couple of shipping manifests. Preferably with cargo, route and times. :P

PS. I need to check, I think we are allied with the French, not? :D

The French community is not willing to make prearranged fights with the British community.

Reasons are simple:

- too much bad blood, most of our captain don't want to negociate anything with the brits atm.

- this would need an agreement with the dutch or they would simply attack us while we are busy elsewhere.

Edited by Tenakha Kan

The French community is not willing to make prearranged fights with the British community.

Reasons are simple:

- too much bad blood, most of our captain don't want to negociate anything with the brits atm.

- this would need an agreement with the dutch or they would simply attack us while we are busy elsewhere.

ok i understand

the agreement with the dutch would be possible but for the other reason i understand

• 1 month later...