Game-Labs Forum

No chat tabs show up in my text interface.

HybridRifter

Sorry if this is in the wrong place.  I've been playing the game for a couple of days and enjoyed what little I have seen so far.  One problem I am having, however, is my chat is all gone.  I was able to see and read all of the chats yesterday, but today I have a text interface window.  I can type my comments in the text window, but when I hit enter nothing happens.

Did I mess up a setting?  Am I banned from chat?  Did you guys start using invisible pixels in chat and I was not told of this change?  Any information or help on this problem would be great.  This game I'm sure is way more fun when you can interact with other people and I can't do that because of this.

There is a finical little bug in the chat window somewhere, which I'm unable to properly reproduce. Sometimes it just stops showing new messages.

As a work-around what usually does the trick is scrolling down with your mouse wheel beyond the last line. Then it seems to reconnect or something.

Does that work out for you?

Sorry if this is in the wrong place.  I've been playing the game for a couple of days and enjoyed what little I have seen so far.  One problem I am having, however, is my chat is all gone.  I was able to see and read all of the chats yesterday, but today I have a text interface window.  I can type my comments in the text window, but when I hit enter nothing happens.

Did I mess up a setting?  Am I banned from chat?  Did you guys start using invisible pixels in chat and I was not told of this change?  Any information or help on this problem would be great.  This game I'm sure is way more fun when you can interact with other people and I can't do that because of this.

Have you recently installed any software like firewall, antivirus, k-9 web filter etc.?

Could you please check the general workaround for connection issues and reply back:

Please check that router/software is not blocking ports 7770, 8089, 5672, 5222, 8080, 21020-21036, 7401-7600 for the game, also turn off all programs which use internet heavily (like torrent programs, netflix clients), disable antivirus, turn off k9 web protection filter or similar to that filters, also, you can try to put your router into DMZ mode