Game-Labs Forum

Length of 'At War' Us n Them

Custard

I considered placing this in this thread http://forum.game-labs.net/index.php?/topic/16030-question-on-alliances/ butdecided my chances of winning friends and influencing them in these forums would have come to an abrupt halt.

I looked at the length of time the British faction and the French faction are at war today (6d) and it almost made me weep.

On behalf of every true British tar can I request a more suitable length of time, let me think ...... say 100 years. I expect unanimous support from all French Captains as this after all is the state expected between our Great nations for the time period this game is set within.

Note 1 - I admire many things about the French in the 21st century one of which is their attitude to food (the British attitude to food also makes me weep)  and the fact that they make the best red wine in the world.

Note 2 - I appreciate that the wine statement is going to get more hate than the war request ... go figure.

• Like 2

Note 1 - I admire many things about the French in the 21st century one of which is their attitude to food (the British attitude to food also makes me weep)  and the fact that they make the best red wine in the world

make the best red wine in the world

Italian-Wines-Tasting.jpglet's talk about that