Game-Labs Forum

officer reset

themule08

I was under the impression that the officer reset did not affect anything.  But from what I gather since I have not gotten above level 7 and always have 0xp is that once you reset your officer any xp is lost.

Is this what was planned? if so would be nice to know is all..since it is not quite what was explained.

If this is not what you wanted..just wanted to point this out so you can fix it.  Hard to keep trying different combos if I can never level up my officer is all.

Thanks for reading if you do :)

It was happening to me too. But yesterday I got to rank 4 and my officer immediately got to rank 4 as well, again with 0 exp. it must be resettign exp but somehow the game still keeps track and counts it in.

Edited by Todbringer

It was happening to me too. But yesterday I got to rank 4 and my officer immediately got to rank 4 as well, again with 0 exp. it must be resettign exp but somehow the game still keeps track and counts it in.

That low of a level it's not hard to level up with your officer.  

Yes when you reset it, it resets to the start of that level.  Which means you loose any earned xp.  So if your wise you only do it right after you rank the officer up or while you have very little xp on him.  That or once you get him to level 10.  Geee guys you don't have to pay 3 perk levels any more stop complaining and that is what they talk about it's free now.  It use to cost you three levels every time you reset the officer.