Game-Labs Forum

Clan Leader Gone

KalaniJ

I am on the PVP2 server and my clan RFC is clan creatorless.  Our leader robert maynard has not been online in over 30 days. The officers talked among ourselves and we want me (KalaniJ) to be named clan creator and have all the rights associated with it. Please make robert maynard a regular member. We need to be able to make officers and do things only a clan creator can do. My in game name is KalaniJ, we are a Great Britain clan, named RFC (Royal Caribbean Fleet).We appreciate your support.

Unless i am mistaken the clan creator has to send a pm to Ink, no other option is currently available and only clan creator can do so as to avoid malicious intent. Your only other option is to create a new  clan.

At the moment there is only one option - the current clan leader delete his character, then leadership will be transfered to an officer. We might add some options in the future to adress this issue.

The whole point is that the clan leader has left the building... :)

That should be the basic premise on which a new design is to be made.

I am on the PVP2 server and my clan RFC is clan creatorless.  Our leader robert maynard has not been online in over 30 days. The officers talked among ourselves and we want me (KalaniJ) to be named clan creator and have all the rights associated with it. Please make robert maynard a regular member. We need to be able to make officers and do things only a clan creator can do. My in game name is KalaniJ, we are a Great Britain clan, named RFC (Royal Caribbean Fleet).We appreciate your support.

alternatively to what have been said above.. clan leader can destroy the clan - name will be available in 5 mins and clan can be recreated under a new founder.

alternatively to what have been said above.. clan leader can destroy the clan - name will be available in 5 mins and clan can be recreated under a new founder.

What will happen to the clan warehouse in this case? I guess it will be deleted also? With all goods inside Edited by Guest