Game-Labs Forum

Please add Accounting/Bookeeping/Inventory Control capabilities

Hi all.  This is my first post here and I just want to say that  I absolutely love this game.

Not sure if this has been mentioned, though I did search for keywords like accounting, bookkeeping, finance, recordkeeping, (do you see where I’m going with this?)   Clan-warehouse got a hit thanks to Jeheil but I want to expand further.

Obviously Naval Action is a fantastic ship combat game.  You’ve done an excellent job making this happen.  Thank you. 

We financial types would love some accounting/book-keeping UI built-in as well. 

Here are some considerations:

1)      The ability to do basic record keeping for inventory control of materials and resources etc… and accounting of which clan members are donating TO the clan warehouse and who is just here for the benefits of the clan (like free ships) and not willing or able (for whatever reason) to participate further.

This helps clan administration members see who’s serious, and passionate about their community, and see who is not.

2)      Trending and forecasting data.  Clans that participate in a fishing fleet for example will have different needs than a pirate hunting fleet or a PVE mission grinding fleet.  By being able to account for materials and upgrades and ships used by the clan over a period of time, the membership can forecast future needs based on historical data.  This is more complex obviously, but it could help a clan determine how many ships and what kind of upgrades they will need to maintain operations in whatever they’re doing like KPR’s fishing fleet or KPR’s Anti-Pirate/Danish/French fleet.  Knowing your clan will need X ships with Y upgrades is helpful when historical data presents that information to you in a meaningful way.

This  is probably a complex ask, but may be possible.

A more basic ask would be:

- Book keeping tool or Ledger for Market Trades

- Balance Sheet for personal Finance with Profit/Loss

- Basic level clan-warehouse inventory control

Thank you.

• Like 3

Google sheets and officers filling it in.

Unfortunately the design of the clan warehouse is rudimentary.  When they start rebuilding the clan warehouse they willaddress it, hopefully in a different way (see specs for clan shop and the economics threads)

Google sheets and officers filling it in.

Unfortunately the design of the clan warehouse is rudimentary.  When they start rebuilding the clan warehouse they willaddress it, hopefully in a different way (see specs for clan shop and the economics threads)

Is there a shared resource list or a shared sheets available where some more eager than me has made something amazing for people to use?

Do clans and communities share resources like this stuff with this game or do clans have to re-invent the wheel every time?

Basic Log would be nice. 

Who took what, who put in what.

12.08.16 18:00 Captain Morgan  Deposited 2000 iron.

12.08.16 19:15 Captain Silly  Withdrew 2000 Gold Coins.  

Our Clanwarehouse start loosing materials and it was impossible to see whos doing what.

• Like 1

Good.  I'm glad this request isn't too far-fetched and that as more clan administrators look to become better organized in their day to day, they will see the need for tools like the ones I'm asking to be valuable.  

In the meanwhile, we get to rely on the tenacious and passionate players who love to make spreadsheets that improve the quality of life in dealing with this stuff for the rest of us.