Game-Labs Forum

Need Help - pre-purchase confirmation

I bought the game last night, I used a different email for PayPal, than my steam account. Will I be able to play on steam, if the key is from a different email?

Yes, all you have to do is enter the code on your steam account. Doesn't have to have the same e-mail adress.

I'm sure they'll have you fixed up shortly Mort.  You can also PM Admin here on the forums if you haven't had a response by later today.

Thanks for your reply. Unfortunately, I've had no reply to my email, so I'll have to PM an admin. I'm in no desperate hurry, just don't want to be overlooked due to receiving a key, as the key isn't working.

Thanks for your reply. Unfortunately, I've had no reply to my email, so I'll have to PM an admin. I'm in no desperate hurry, just don't want to be overlooked due to receiving a key, as the key isn't working.

Write to support email indicated in the post in the news section.. Post name - missing key or something like that. Writing from the phone. Can't link.

Dear Admin,

I ordered the program via Paypal about a week ago. I have heard nothing from Valve nor had any of the communication you noted on September 24 above.  I have not received  confirmation emails from 'Game Labs or  keys for access of even the Alpha version.

Please help

Dear Admin,

I ordered the program via Paypal about a week ago. I have heard nothing from Valve nor had any of the communication you noted on September 24 above.  I have not received  confirmation emails from 'Game Labs or  keys for access of even the Alpha version.

Please help

Please refer to this topic for advice. We will help tomorrow. 

http://forum.game-labs.net/index.php?/topic/2018-help-missing-steam-key-email-what-to-do/

• 2 weeks later...

Here it is, the clearing questions.

So, I will get an Email on my PayPal email with the Steam Key, correct?

However, where do I enter this key? One does not find Naval Action on Steam.

Next, do pre-order purchasers get access to the full game, a little redundant but just to clarify. And will the pre-order purchasers get access to all DLC's?

Thanks a lot guys.

Der beste Vizeadmiral der Deutsche Marine-

Isaak der Große 

• Like 1

1. Yes

2. Once you get the steam key, follow Balck's instructions in this thread: http://forum.game-labs.net/index.php?/topic/2435-steam-key-arrivedcant-find-on-steam/

3. Yes

4. We get the royal yacht. I assume (but I don't know for sure) non pre-purchasers will start with the lynx (8 guns) whereas those of us who pre-purchased get to start with the yacht (12 guns) but don't quote me on this and the dev's themselves might not even know for sure since the open world is still in the works. Someone on the inside will have to comment on whether we get other dlc.

When i launch my game i get an error message "shader model 5 required, your version is 4". anyone know about this? im dying to play this game.

It seems people who got shader 5 message have an old video card: http://forum.game-labs.net/index.php?/topic/2097-model-shader-5-technical-issues/

What video card you got ?

• 4 weeks later...