Game-Labs Forum

I'm pretty sure that this one is a Bug.

el_mariachi

Yesterday we came to Port Royal to find some british fleets. Then near the main harbour one of our mates was attacked by the british,

but our group wasn't automatically drawn into this battle and no one could even enter to help him. 

Kingstown3

Kingstown4

And again, the same bug.

bug1

bug2

Edited by el_mariachi

Odd.

Only situation I've seen this happen was with two simultaneous tags coincidently at the very same second and yes one of us ( me ) got alone.

Bless the good ol'Hyena, escaping was easy and making them gankers drink my wake.

Happened to us also yesterday....in Kingston, where everyone meets these days :D

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/261591224039497729/5F46A7B90F8BC11F97589F2A825D9D7758B19F5F/

One of our guys got tagged just inside the safe zone, think we were outside and we did not get pulled nor could we join. I think it may even have bypassed the BR limit.

Edited by Tenakha Kan

Is it possible that the one that was attacked had the smuggler flag enabled, and the others didn't?  In that case would the game not pull you in, just like AI don't get pulled in if you attack a smuggler and they are of the same nation?

I can confirm that no one in our group had a smuggler tag