Game-Labs Forum

Some bugs in Multiplayer

In its current state Multiplayer is good but I have noticed some bugs which i'll list below.

VP Names being wrong- Most common one is calling the McPherson Ridge VP Oak Hill, and the Oak Ridge VP McPherson ridge. This could easily cause a player to divert troops to the wrong VP and costing him the battle.

Clicking on Corps Commander and then not being able to click on any other unit- Very Rare bug that happened to me once forcing me to close the battle I was in.

Barlow's Division arriving too late in the first scenario- This basically defeats the purpose of having him arrive in this scenario he arrives with little to no time left in the game making him useless unless the battle is delayed.

-Will add more as i find them-

VP Names being wrong- Most common one is calling the McPherson Ridge VP Oak Hill, and the Oak Ridge VP McPherson ridge. This could easily cause a player to divert troops to the wrong VP and costing him the battle.

This will be fixed in next patch.

Clicking on Corps Commander and then not being able to click on any other unit- Very Rare bug that happened to me once forcing me to close the battle I was in.

A disconnection problem we will also address.

Barlow's Division arriving too late in the first scenario- This basically defeats the purpose of having him arrive in this scenario he arrives with little to no time left in the game making him useless unless the battle is delayed.

Battles will get extended time and delay so this will be no longer an issue.

Thanks for notices.

• Like 2

scenario 1

1. union brigade enters field as reinforcement and gets stuck. No movement available. Icons keep walking but stay still. Happened 3 times two days ago. Not since.

2. when a brigade is near edge of the map it's symbol goes away. Often then can't select the unit to move it. Waited 10 mins and it came alive again. Maybe routed at that point but no way to know.

3. Every 30 seconds or so i get a 1 or 2 sec hang while playing.