Game-Labs Forum

Clan Warehouse Gold Slider

Fastidius

You can use the scroll wheel to get the exact amount, but that means scrolling for five minutes if you didn't slide with precision. You should be able to input an amount just like when you trade with a player.

the reason this is in support is because it is something that should work and doesn't.  please address it in a hot fix..its not a amazing change but a massive functionality issue with the bank.  I could list a heap of other things that i want it to do but this is just fixing core functionality not picked up in testing.

Prove to me that you care about features you create by at least responding.

Captains, the suggestion is noted, it will be addressed within UI rework

NOT GOOD ENOUGH!!!

You just built it, it isn't right just fix the slider with an input box....there is a guy that JUST finished let him fix it while it is fresh.

it isn't a suggestion its a critical bug report on a brand new feature.

Edited by Fastidius

I suggest you to tone down, sir.

And then I suggest you to take the "game" for what it is. A test revision.

You agreed on the terms of usage and agreed that you bought an uncomplete game.

So. If you cannot stand the UI or any other feature, feel free to just wait until its done. Quit the game and wait for the features to be implemented. You dont have to go through all the hussle of awkward gameplay.

The report is feedback - not a bug. Its neither gamebreaking nor is it causing errors.

Feedback is given aknowledged and planned into a later version of the game.

as of the issue:

you can always use the arrow keys to increment in 1-steps.

Everyone agrees that the current system is not ideal.

What we do is just dont give a damm about exact numbers and just use the ammount closest to the desired value.

• Like 1

OK so basically your saying we will implement a series of broken things and then go back and fix them after everyone has had a hard time using them for a series of months regardless of how new the feature is when it was reported or the fact it uses somethig that is already reported as issues in previous reports....

nice development model....any chance someone who will actually use the systems can get involved in testing.......and do me a favour and tell devs to design with input boxes not sliders on everything they won't be fixing for a while.....everything with a sliders suck to use.

i suggest you learn from  your previous bug reports on UI design....why create somethig to be fixed when you can not use a broken design.