Game-Labs Forum

Large Battle, small battle and duel

I wonder if dev could give us basic statistic on those feature... are they used at all?

Also wonder if we could opt to get a message in chat when someone is waiting in the lobby, for those who want instant gratification?

There is a big opportunity with these things for some really good drop in fun. Create a proper lobby, some sort of points system etc....so its a PvP free fun thing....

Let there be some BR brackets and matching, make it 'sea trials' flavoured, add in some player performance stats etc.

This could really help the game, right now its implemented like the red-headed cousin in the attic !

• Like 1

Making it so these battles didn't cost you Durabilities would also be nice.  You could have a for Dura lobby and without.  No dura no rewards perhaps.  I don't know.  Something along these lines would be nice.

• Like 1

These duels and small/large battles do have some potential that is not fully being used in my opinion. There could very well be a "trainnig" part, where individual players or clans, can set up a lobby for the clan and customize the composition of the oponents. Maybe even practice a PB (especialy with the PB changes comming up involving more technique and tactics) try different compositions of fleets against AI or against real players. With no dura loss or XP/gold gain, just plain practice.

This could be great as a thing to do when you wanna do something different.

• Like 3