Game-Labs Forum

Vulnerable traders

jodgi

So, this happened:

Doran poked me while I was doing other things:

98e01bb42c76734bfc506dd2ed42d813.png

I've grown complacent about running stuff around afk, but who afk sails silver in those amounts?!

We figured this was a keeper so Hussar and me went to make sure Doran got past possible revenge squads.

c2ea6a183046399f11df48177c151af3.jpg

I doubt the [GER] guys were out looking for Doran, though they gave a short santi-chase.

We got the stuff safely into port.

a51754f3440abdb83966badd4f03dac6.jpg

Please make a habit of this, guys, I've heard vulnerable traders are good for the game ;)

Next up: Doran starts to role-play...

• Like 3

B) Oh yes.

" Blessed be the afk trader for from it shall result no loss of life nor greater conflict. The crews shall rest and the loot shall find new life." - Pirate Jesus ​

• Like 2

Hi Everyone, this is my first post.

Jogdi, I'm pretty sure it was my gros ventre that you and your friends captured some days ago. I says this because it was a LGV, you 3 guys where chasing me down, and I had a HGN. It's seems that you've been particularly lucky two time this night.

First, I was not really AFK, but showing the in-game map to my girlfriend  and when i came back to the OW, Doran was targeting me, and you and Hussar were sailing down wind towards me. Wrong place wrong time, doing the wrong thing.  :lol:

Second, It's seems (since i have no confirmation it was me) that the UI at the end of a battle can only show 12 type of resources that were in the captured ship. In fact, i had many more things ( mostly broken ships parts, some ressources comming from AI trader, and in larger quantity Fir/Oak log/Coal... nothing hard to recover in those days of smuggling in low populated server) but the quantity of silver that I was carrying was not significant.

I think the game made this: the silver was probably in the twelfth place in my hold, and all the rest of my freight was transformed into this resource, making the dream of any Alchemist come true! :wub:

The reason of my post is there, I would like you to confirm it was my ship, cause there might be a possible exploit in this game, to transform cheap resources into more valuables ones.

...The reason of my post is there, I would like you to confirm it was my ship...

We cap things left and right and if the hold contents aren't juicy we just leave it. The particular LGV in my post was capped by Doran alone, so not your ship.