Game-Labs Forum

Sorvesteon's Naval Action Videos

Hello there! I'm Sorvesteon. My channel is http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkbX7CU9ZUdxXc_Z4zQz1sg

I've been making videos about Naval Action for over 2 months now and I've made over 30 videos so far.

They range from ship reviews to economy and crafting guides to game news to generally interesting happenings!

Check out this video on retribution

You can find more of my videos on my channel http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkbX7CU9ZUdxXc_Z4zQz1sg

Edited by Sorvesteon
  • Like 4

Nice vids Sorv. Does anyone else have tips to add to this vid? Or Sorv, have you find any new tips to better the aiming using different setups? 

I haven't found any way to better improve the accuracy of the mortars without going to exceptional mortar handbooks, but good luck getting those... :(

• Like 1

A new video is up :)

Brave brave snow. Nice of you to give props to others. About that part where all ships are smashed into one ship, it happens too often to me during massive lag spikes; massive meaning 10k and up. It's pretty weird, as this is the only game I've seen react this way. Most games during lag spikes simply stop moving, not smash them all together in the center of the map. It's kind of fun when it happens in PB's, as you get to see the ships inside tower also. heh

Nice vid, mate! So did D4mi4n go Brit or Dutch? Looked like a Brit flag on him. I also notice the clan BLACK, did most of the BLACK PvP2 players join the bandwagon server switch?

He went Dutch. To me it looked like his plan backfired as the Dutch were probably supposed to conquer those ports. The British stepped in instead, so he went back to British.

• Like 2

Brave brave snow. Nice of you to give props to others. About that part where all ships are smashed into one ship, it happens too often to me during massive lag spikes; massive meaning 10k and up. It's pretty weird, as this is the only game I've seen react this way. Most games during lag spikes simply stop moving, not smash them all together in the center of the map. It's kind of fun when it happens in PB's, as you get to see the ships inside tower also. heh

I've never had a 10k lag spike! I've only gotten 2k, and that only happens to me when the server goes offline lol When I get a log spike though my ship just stops moving

• Like 1

An interview with AUSEZ leader McCandless about AUSEZ switching to pirate and their reasons for doing so. Pretty interesting, and provides a bit of a guide to how to switch and dealing with national politics

Edited by Sorvesteon
  • Like 1

57 x Ballast                          --11

114 x Blocks

68 x Cables And Howsers

23 x Canvas Rolls

46 x Cordage And Oakum

12 x Furnishings

77 x Iron Fittings                   --1

26 x Knees                           --2

58 x Large Carriage

30 x Medium Carriage          --1

593 x Planks                      --98

23 x Rigging Parts

51 x Rudder Parts

15 x Tar                               --1

373 x Teak Frame Parts    --72

184 x Wooden Fittings      --17

2 x High Grade Note

Well, I can see they seriously need to change the percentage of return on the 1st-3rd rates, cuz that's just crappy returns :/

57 x Ballast                          --11
114 x Blocks
68 x Cables And Howsers
23 x Canvas Rolls
46 x Cordage And Oakum
12 x Furnishings
77 x Iron Fittings                   --1
26 x Knees                           --2
58 x Large Carriage
30 x Medium Carriage          --1
593 x Planks                      --98
23 x Rigging Parts
51 x Rudder Parts
15 x Tar                               --1
373 x Teak Frame Parts    --72
184 x Wooden Fittings      --17
2 x High Grade Note

Well, I can see they seriously need to change the percentage of return on the 1st-3rd rates, cuz that's just crappy returns :/

When I look at the materials list you provided I feel the break up return is even more pathetic than I thought it was lol. Btw thanks for posting that materials list! It really puts it in perspective :) Yeah they need to do something about it

Edited by Sorvesteon
  • Like 1