Game-Labs Forum

Can't escape Battle

Pugwis

I was in a battle just now few minutes ago, a Fleet Order mission to be more precise.

After more than 5 minute of running without receiving any shoot or not even being shooted or aimed by any ship, the countdown for escaping was still not poping, "Cannot leave" was remaining on top of the screen, i finally sunk after more than 7 minutes of running without receiving any shoot while i should have escaped without any trouble...

Here are some screenshoot taken at 30 secondes interval approximatly, just to show that the countdow was not popping while my speed was slowly depleting till the IA was abble to catch me.

those screen have been taken severals minutes after the chasse started, when i was 100% sure that something was not working with the escape timer.

No way to get my dura back i suppose... ?

post-16089-0-59100700-1464342941_thumb.jpg

post-16089-0-58195800-1464342993_thumb.jpg

post-16089-0-56239100-1464343078_thumb.jpg

post-16089-0-77657300-1464343109_thumb.jpg

Edited by Pugwis
  • Like 1

Once you are taking more water than pumps can handle - you can not leave the battle, Captain.

Since Patch 9.8:

Exit timer is now going to reset if you are taking water. This will help in group battles where you always had to keep destroyed enemy tagged.

Damn this is regreatable, i was just especting to flee at the last moment if there are no more chance to win the battle, like i usually do in this case.

I understand the purpose of this in pvp battle, but in AI mission that's just bad, considering how unbalanced it is at the moment, i am not going to play any more mission.

Even with the Frigate instead of Trincomalee, i am outnumbered by 3 ships everytime, those battle was almost impossible to win, now it is also impossible to escape...

And the IA are boarding too often, when you are outnumbered and your teammate are involved in boarding you have no chance.

It's just that i am not going to be able to sold my ship on the market and that there are permanent upgrade on it,  but that is ok, thank you anyway Speirs, next time i will pay more attention to patch note.

Edited by Pugwis
  • Like 1