Game-Labs Forum

Server crash while teleport

Nordtman

In teleporting to capital, from other side of World  NAB-42614

Server crashes and teleport reset

A new waiting time of 4 hours to next teleport:

Seriously?  Third time this happens in buggs or during server crash

It is getting pretty tiresum now with these severe buggs

I lost a pave:l complete with all set of golden upgrades when the game "sold" it in harbour! NAS-279733

Was full guns, all, still the game "sold it" Poof, like that. it will take me months to get thoose upgrades back

Lost a 3rd rate when another bugg locked  all Controls and ability to sail away, being attacked (and sunk)

One of my clanmembers Lost EVERYTHING, Ships, Gold, Mats, resourses outposts, upgrades. He only got to keep his rank and his crafting level.

I will now stop to report  buggs when they accure, if there isnt some kind of "reward"(at least get back lost stuff and the teleport) for doing so.

Lost a 3rd rate when another bugg locked  all Controls and ability to sail away, being attacked (and sunk)

I had this before. I can't remember how I fixed it at the time but either tabbing in/out of the game fixed it or opening the map and closing it with 'm'

I had this before. I can't remember how I fixed it at the time but either tabbing in/out of the game fixed it or opening the map and closing it with 'm'

Happened once or twice to me too. I opened the chat-window, hit enter, closed chat and everything was back to normal

Recently some players drop have been registered due to server provider issues. We are looking into this problem. There are plans to change provider to more stable one to prevent such issues in the future. Sorry for inconveniences it caused, Captains.

Regarding Pavel lose - Captain, the game can not sell a ship without you, the report you've mentioned did not include any description - please send them either via F11 or via 3-rd option in Steam Launcher (crash report) and describe the issue there

Regarding Pavel lose - Captain, the game can not sell a ship without you, the report you've mentioned did not include any description - please send them either via F11 or via 3-rd option in Steam Launcher (crash report) and describe the issue there

Now, we have a big problem: U are telling me something can not happen, which did happen. The full description was given in the F11 NAS-279733,

And we have Another bugg, where even the F11 crash-report is fubar. How am I suppose to see the contains in the F11 crash-report that is sent and if u recieved it?

Selling a basic cutter: (Sailing it without cannons to make it small faster and easy to sell).

In port, Selling the basic cutter : Game asks me to confirm to sell the basic cutter. I confirm

Again the game asks me to confirm to sell the basic cutter, I wonder why, but maybe there something wrong: I confirm the sale of the basic cutter again.

"Poof", I see how my Pavel disapers. Money up with 500 k. panic, as all my best upgrades are also on that ship.

File a F11 report with full description of what happend. It wont let me send it. I file Another F11 report, It will not let me send either, I file Another and Another. The last report is sent and it DO contain a full descripton of what happend, The number of this report is NAS-279733.

The Pavel was fully gunned, had full upgrades: both in permanent and reg. slots.  It had also cargo of 2 highgrade notes (won in a previous battle)

The Port was "Contested" where this happend.

I will not file another F11 report about this event. It happend 3-4 Days ago. U sort it out.

And if u r telling me this did not happen, then you have a BIG issue to deal with

• 2 weeks later...

Now, we have a big problem: U are telling me something can not happen, which did happen. The full description was given in the F11 NAS-279733,

And we have Another bugg, where even the F11 crash-report is fubar. How am I suppose to see the contains in the F11 crash-report that is sent and if u recieved it?

Selling a basic cutter: (Sailing it without cannons to make it small faster and easy to sell).

In port, Selling the basic cutter : Game asks me to confirm to sell the basic cutter. I confirm

Again the game asks me to confirm to sell the basic cutter, I wonder why, but maybe there something wrong: I confirm the sale of the basic cutter again.

"Poof", I see how my Pavel disapers. Money up with 500 k. panic, as all my best upgrades are also on that ship.

File a F11 report with full description of what happend. It wont let me send it. I file Another F11 report, It will not let me send either, I file Another and Another. The last report is sent and it DO contain a full descripton of what happend, The number of this report is NAS-279733.

The Pavel was fully gunned, had full upgrades: both in permanent and reg. slots.  It had also cargo of 2 highgrade notes (won in a previous battle)

The Port was "Contested" where this happend.

I will not file another F11 report about this event. It happend 3-4 Days ago. U sort it out.

And if u r telling me this did not happen, then you have a BIG issue to deal with

Now Another one of my clanmembers lost ALL. How are U guys dealing with this? I Think that "Oh, tough luck" just do not cut it.

I will now start to make a campaign towards the F11 report, as it does not benifit the players who get effected by it.

As you threw me the glove: I have picked it up!

Edited by Nordtman

Captain, regarding your issue, as it has been said it is impossible to sell a ship with upgrades, logs showed ship trading actions, most likely you did not pay attention to the warning when you put the ship on sale - http://imgur.com/wDFLXJV

Regarding your friend - Captain CaptianNineSails closed outpost at 05/22/2016 00:09:22