Game-Labs Forum

Free enemy Intel thanks to the no attack zone around the capital

Captains, at the moment it is lesser of two evils, but it might be solved somehow at the later stages. At least you can take actions accordingly (you see the enemy) like form up a group etc.

Don't you mean...lesser of two 'weevils"....hehe..

My post in another similar thread of this topic.

Why not have it so that national AI are aggressive to any opposing player within this safe zone? This would mean they could not sit idle and wait for easy pickings and also mean that player vs player instances with alts would not be an issue.

Also players of that nation could join the battle to help the AI sink the intruders by choice :P and on that note I would not want to stick near a capital if i knew some of them massively OP fleets were gonna go berserk on me :D

The current situation is quite unsatisfactory.

You now have enemies sit in the safezone waiting for a captain to sail out of the zone and not notice him. Logging in and out there to facilitate doing so unseen, etc. all in perfect safety.

This needs to be addressed and hopefully it will be done quick as it is quite an exploit. I like the suggestion of sending in the AI fleets after these exploiting clowns as at least a makeshift fix.

Edited by Elmarby

The current situation is quite unsatisfactory.

You now have enemies sit in the safezone waiting for a captain to sail out of the zone and not notice him. Logging in and out there to facilitate doing so unseen, etc. all in perfect safety.

This needs to be addressed and hopefully it will be done quick as it is quite an exploit. I like the suggestion of sending in the AI fleets after these exploiting clowns as at least a makeshift fix.

While I agree there must be changed having the AI fleets jump them will drag you all in, so it opens way for a far more dangerous situation if you want to move Conquest fleets out.

While I agree there must be changed having the AI fleets jump them will drag you all in, so it opens way for a far more dangerous situation if you want to move Conquest fleets out.

I don't see why this needs to be the case. Not all types of battles drag surrounding fleets/ships in. This type of behaviour can be applied to any battle such "guard dog" fleet initiates.

Edited by Elmarby

How come you cant just add a pop up to join the attack so those not wanting to get pulled don't or only the attacker enters the battle and the others then have to click and join, the only issue with it is that you now have the 1.5BR which isn't working that will be the issue, but we can remove that ;)

I saw 7 ships jump on a player with BR of over 1500 vs 110 or something.

I don't see why this needs to be the case. Not all types of battles drag surrounding fleets/ships in. This type of behaviour can be applied to any battle such "guard dog" fleet initiates.

Then think about the ALTs in enemy nations. They can and will and did do it. That's is why the Devs implemented the safe zone. That is the simple reason.

Admin even asked, you want it and be safe from mischievous players or disable it and deal with it. 

• Like 1

Really? In the case of my nation it certainly is.

It is. It's the place for beginners and crafters. Many new players will leave very soon and some older players already left. When you can't get in or out of your capital the fun will die vey fast.

What I don't get player numbers are dropping and those players keep ganking, camping, trolling call it how you want. They slowly kill this game and they don't care.

• Like 1